Would you take Marcell Dareus back?

Protocal69

7 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Jacksonville is hard against the cap and I have no doubt they will cut him as a cap casualty. I still feel like he still has love for Buffalo.

With a need at DT coming up next year and with some money freed up next year I might roll the dice on a TEAM FRENDLY deal

Why?

7 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Jacksonville is hard against the cap and I have no doubt they will cut him as a cap casualty. I still feel like he still has love for Buffalo.

With a need at DT coming up next year and with some money freed up next year I might roll the dice on a TEAM FRENDLY deal

So is this guy you mention a football player? 

8 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

f no

8 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I would much rather resign Jordan Phillips. Has made an impact and is all GO. 

This times 1000.  I love this Jordan Phillips signing.  We are set on the DL right now, at least for next year.  We need to find a quality starter opposite of Tre on defense, then focus all our spending and drafting on the offense.  

BUT:  To answer your question, yes I would take him back, he didn't leave us, we traded him.  But we dont need him, we need a DB and offense, so again, spend there.  

8 hours ago, WhoTom said:

If the Jags cut him and he's willing to sign a one-year "prove it" deal, then sure, I'd take him back. I doubt that happens, though.

even if the jags cut him, i don't see dareus as the kind of guy to make a dedicated comeback.  it could happen, but i don't think it's in him. he got his dough   yo.

i felt bad for him with what he went through in his personal life, but i just don't see him as the kind of guy to recommit himself....unfortunately.