Would you take Marcell Dareus back?

Protocal69

No.
I loved the Dareus pick when it occurred and waited and waited for it to pay off - it did, but only about 25% of the time.  It wouldn't be worth it - just look at his performance with the talent around him in Jacksonville.  Dareus should be dominant - he's not.  Kyle Williams is better and Jordan Phillips would be a better fit here.

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Jacksonville is hard against the cap and I have no doubt they will cut him as a cap casualty. I still feel like he still has love for Buffalo.

With a need at DT coming up next year and with some money freed up next year I might roll the dice on a TEAM FRENDLY deal

Love for Buffalo??  I don't recall a single thing he did or said that showed that??  What things are you talking about?

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Jacksonville is hard against the cap and I have no doubt they will cut him as a cap casualty. I still feel like he still has love for Buffalo.

With a need at DT coming up next year and with some money freed up next year I might roll the dice on a TEAM FRENDLY deal

Darius Rucker maybe. 

Actually this staff does have a pretty good handle on the defense. I'm in for whatever they think will work.