BOLO for the guy who threw the Beer Can

1 hour ago, eanyills said:

Am I supposed to feel bad for a millionaire who started a fight and was taunting fans got hit with a beer can while wearing a helmet?

No, but it could have injured an innocent bystander - a non-millionaire without a helmet who didn't start a fight or taunt the fans.

Drunk people don't always have good aim.

12 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Where did he get the can? Dont they pour them into the a plastic cup at the stadium?

I honestly dont remember if they do that, how sad lol

Nope as long as container can’t be sealed with a cap you can carry it. Plastic bottles, cans and cups obv.

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Agree 100%. Could have really hurt someone badly.

Hurt badly? Really? While it wasn't a classy move at all, and I definitely have never considered involving myself in on-field happenings...

This kind of admonition feels a little too sanctimonious to me. The fan was wrong, but Fournette had left his bench to assault a Bills player, was presently trolling fans, and even his handlers were being a bit d@#chey while walking him toward the tunnel. A beer CAN thrown is no great sin. 

43 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Hurt badly? Really? While it wasn't a classy move at all, and I definitely have never considered involving myself in on-field happenings...

This kind of admonition feels a little too sanctimonious to me. The fan was wrong, but Fournette had left his bench to assault a Bills player, was presently trolling fans, and even his handlers were being a bit d@#chey while walking him toward the tunnel. A beer CAN thrown is no great sin. 

GrayImaginaryIslandwhistler-small.gif

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

What the hell does BOLO mean?

Be On the Look Out. It’s a cop acronym.

Anyway, I’m laughing at all the woosie responses, but I’m an old goat. Attending Bills games at the Rockpile, heaving beer cans at players was as common as cheering for a touchdown. Paul McQuire was appreciative of it as he had a cold one to drink while walking to the locker room.

Why do you think they prohibit it now?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I haven’t had time to read through all of the comments and replies so if this is redundant I apologize in advance!    But I am pretty sure that was a Jags fan that threw the can.   They were using it as a statement and tryout.   The statement was “a Lenny you just cost us the game as you are the only guy that can score today.”   And the tryout was to show that they are more accurate and have better timing than Bortles.   Luckily you got it on tape and they can now submit to St. Doug.   

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I say you come into our house and throw punches, you gotta make it through the tunnel at your own risk... piss on you, and knowing our fans he's lucky that's not what happened...

Please tell me you don't have children.