BOLO for the guy who threw the Beer Can

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ask google it knows

I try to save my google searches for more pictures of girls in the "Would Ya," "Hot for Teacher" and "Prostitution Arrest" threads.

30 minutes ago, row_33 said:

not a good idea to get into it with men in helmets and that killer instinct they all have...

when it went down and i was in the front row at a game i didn't have time to do much than freeze and wonder if this was really happening, probably more interesting if Artest is coming after you

Shouldn't you change your name to Row_1 ?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I try to save my google searches for more pictures of girls in the "Would Ya," "Hot for Teacher" and "Prostitution Arrest" threads.

Shouldn't you change your name to Row_1 ?

those were few and far between games, preferred sitting back in the 30s at Rich/Ralph, was in the first few rows for a perfect view of Jeff Garcia shattering his league in a preseason game years ago

the best part of front row for a few games was location by the visiting team entrance so the fans could swear at the players and the players could respond with gestures and tugs on their jock

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Lets break down the throw...in triple coverage and the can comes into the only spot leonard had a chance for it...but he wasn't even looking and not on the same page as the thrower.  That's the MO of this Bills season.

LOL classic!

10 minutes ago, Damian said:

Remember when Bryan Cox of the Dolphins was the target of many snowballs (some with batteries in them)?

the entry of the visiting team corresponding with the fans is way better than TD celebrations

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Where did he get the can? Dont they pour them into the a plastic cup at the stadium?

I honestly dont remember if they do that, how sad lol

Most people bring sneak their own cans into the stadium.

Fournette deserves it. His teammate called us trash for months, then got trashed thrown at him after starting a fight. I’m glad our players finally stood up for themselves

Edited by uticaclub

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Lets break down the throw...in triple coverage and the can comes into the only spot leonard had a chance for it...but he wasn't even looking and not on the same page as the thrower.  That's the MO of this Bills season.

And the sound was the same as a ball clanging off #13's hands....wow, very eerie....

BOLO - find the woman or guy and immediately sign them to the practice squad after their arrest.