BOLO for the guy who threw the Beer Can

That was a more accurately thrown beer can than all the pass attempts at Orchard Park over the past 20 years. Bill Belichik, who is always looking to upstate New York for football talent, has a BOLO out for the thrower and plans to sign him and develop him to be Brady's replacement.

Edit: BOLO = Be On the Look Out for (police slang)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BOLO

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

I was shocked that when the fight started the Bills fans in the front row handled themselves as well as they did. 

not a good idea to get into it with men in helmets and that killer instinct they all have...

when it went down and i was in the front row at a game i didn't have time to do much than freeze and wonder if this was really happening, probably more interesting if Artest is coming after you

Edited by row_33

14 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I agree. Plus, at $11 a beer, you bet your ass I'm DRINKING that beer, not wasting it on throwing it at Fournette.

as someone else mentioned, sounded empty. I agree loser move, but not the worst thing in the world. This is only the 2nd time a can has hit the field level since they started selling beer in cans.

8 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

So many losers go to games it ruins the experience for the fan there go genuinely cheer on their team.

This is so far off base, I have no clue where to start. There is a reason national writers like Peter King and Don Banks say we have one of the best atmospheres in the NFL...drives me nuts when people who prolly go to 1 game a decade spout this type of crap. 

• Like (+1) 4