Hey Bills fans

Ice bowl 67

2 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

That makes no sense. Stupid people don’t ask questions. That’s why they’re stupid. 

I don't know he kind of has a point while it's not stupid to ask questions to get information you don't know, not knowing the obvious information would still be stupid.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know he kind of has a point while it's not stupid to ask questions to get information you don't know, not knowing the obvious information would still be stupid.

Obvious information differs between individuals. One might think it’s obvious, while another doesn’t, hence the question. 

Thats why there’s no stupid questions, it’s unique to the individual. 

On 11/26/2018 at 10:56 PM, PittsforDave said:

Thanks for the info. His op was oddly strange. This explains it. 

He can earn my respect, I just don’t give it out for free. 

...and your "respect" is worth what? You barked down the wrong tree here.

Some new blood is exactly what the Packers need. Mcarthy is probably a good coach, but things have gotten quite stale. They need a new coach and a new perspective.

In a couple of years they'll be like Brees and the Saints.

Hi Ice Bowl.  It looks like the NFC North is getting tougher as a division.  Minnesota isn't going away anytime soon and Chicago is developing rapidly.  Mitch Trubisky is good and getting better.  I think Aaron Rodgers has a frew years left at a high level, but the windo is showing signs of shrinking.  I hope for your sake they can get it turned around quickly.  I think Byuffalo is about where Chicago was last year.  We have a young, promising and raw QB, just hoping he continues to develop and mature.  We have a good defense and some obvious holes to fill.

On 11/26/2018 at 9:43 PM, Ice bowl 67 said:

I hope you all had a  great Thanksgiving. How have you guys been? I see the Bills have pounded the Jets and Jags back to back. I think the QB change was huge for you guys. This football season has broken my heart up here?

disappointment is understandable with Rodgers but I struggle to understand if it's the roster building or the coaching which is most at fault. I would like to see the Rodgers-led Pack to win another before he retires (unless it's against the Bills of course). 

On 11/26/2018 at 10:04 PM, Gugny said:

Perhaps you should respect her by not calling her a guy.

Pics? ?

On 11/26/2018 at 10:56 PM, PittsforDave said:

Thanks for the info. His op was oddly strange. This explains it. 

He can earn my respect, I just don’t give it out for free. 

Well, to be fair...just because you're new, doesn't mean he hasn't earned it...it just means you didn't know he already did. 

As far as you personally, that's fine...but coming on the board and essentially slamming a dude for being polite - as he always is - is no way to treat another person on this board, regardless of what team they're a fan of....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Slamming the dude?? Please let’s not be so sensitive. I asked pertinent questions. Lay off man. 

Well to start. He wished everyone a happy thanksgiving and asked how everyone was doing:

And then you proceeded to ask which I presume sarcastic questions on if his wife left him along with other things...

That is pretty rude and does not come across well at all especially after he opened the conversation very politely.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Slamming the dude?? Please let’s not be so sensitive. I asked pertinent questions. Lay off man. 

Ironic that you're asking me to "lay off man" after taking what was an innocuous post about wishing well to the Bills fans to the point of bitter sarcasm and condescension. My apologies if I didn't go along with or ignore what was an inept attempt at board-shaming a reasonable and affable poster over the years from a different team. On second thought...no, I'm not sorry. But hey, as long as you feel superior, right?

Ok...I'm done. Have a nice day and Go Bills!

On November 28, 2018 at 9:28 AM, BigBuff423 said:

Well, to be fair...just because you're new, doesn't mean he hasn't earned it...it just means you didn't know he already did. 

As far as you personally, that's fine...but coming on the board and essentially slamming a dude for being polite - as he always is - is no way to treat another person on this board, regardless of what team they're a fan of....

Thanks for having my back Buddy.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:01 PM, BigBuff423 said:

Ironic that you're asking me to "lay off man" after taking what was an innocuous post about wishing well to the Bills fans to the point of bitter sarcasm and condescension. My apologies if I didn't go along with or ignore what was an inept attempt at board-shaming a reasonable and affable poster over the years from a different team. On second thought...no, I'm not sorry. But hey, as long as you feel superior, right?

Ok...I'm done. Have a nice day and Go Bills!

Do you have any idea how many words you just made people have to look up with this post?

• Haha (+1) 1