How much more mileage is left on the Shady chasis?

LeSean McCoy's production has deteriorated dramatically this year.  Instead of shifty and quick, he looked slow and shiftless yesterday.  I am not even sure his production is that of an RB2 at this stage, let alone consider him an elite running back.  Is the slide reversible, or is this season an aberration? 

4 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

LeSean McCoy's production has deteriorated dramatically this year.  Instead of shifty and quick, he looked slow and shiftless yesterday.  I am not even sure his production is that of an RB2 at this stage, let alone consider him an elite running back.  Is the slide reversible, or is this season an aberration? 

He looked fine in week 10 against the NYJ with plenty of burst on his TD run that capped the opening drive. 

7 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

That J'ville defensive front line isn't " chump change"...our o-line hung tough but the holes were few and far between.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I still see the burst and juke/shiftyness...he just doesn’t have any decent run blocking behind our $12 million dollar line.  

Upgrade our line, he will be 2016 Shady.

Upgrade our line and there are 40 cheaper backs that will get more production than McCoy has this year.  Yesterday you saw an elite RB in Leonard Fournette.   Put fournette on the Bills and all of sudden our line would put up great run blocking stats. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Upgrade our line and there are 40 cheaper backs that will get more production than McCoy has this year.  Yesterday you saw an elite RB in Leonard Fournette.   Put fournette on the Bills and all of sudden our line would put up great run blocking stats. 

Fournette is not elite.  He has a sub 4.0 ypc average at 3.8 ypc 

3.5 this year.

Our running game isn’t being fixed by Fournette.  It would be the same or worse.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2

Should have traded him when he had some value.  Great player but isn’t ever come close to his contract again.  

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Fournette is not elite.  He has a sub 4.0 ypc average at 3.8 ypc 

3.5 this year.

Our running game isn’t being fixed by Fournette.  It would be the same or worse.

Yeah, LF is not a special back.  Imagine Watson or Mahomes on the Jags.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Should have traded him when he had some value.  Great player but isn’t ever come close to his contract again.  

Yeah, LF is not a special back.  Imagine Watson or Mahomes on the Jags.

Fournette gashed the Bills pretty badly yesterday.  Jags likely won the game if fournette did not go mental.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Lesean is a vision football player who is one of the best at avoiding the direct contact hits that wear on the older players. I think he has years left if he can get some proper blocking, not saying they will all be at the same elite price tag or with this team but if AP and Gore can do it, so can Shady

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Not only that but he is a bad fit in our offense.  Yesterday a down hill runner would have produced better.  McCoy would be better in a non-power running scheme. I'm surprised he wasn't traded.  

Ivory is far more effective right now. Not sure why he did not get more carries. 

• Like (+1) 1

If I were the Bills this would be Shady's last year here. No way do I want to go into next year with a 31 year old running back. You can find a good running back in the draft or undrafted. He will take up too much cap where we can spend it in other places. It's been fun Shady but bye bye. 

23 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Fournette gashed the Bills pretty badly yesterday.  Jags likely won the game if fournette did not go mental.  

So basically because you saw Fournette play well for 3 quarters against the Bills you think he’s elite? How much of him have you actually watched? My goodness. ?