Andy Dalton Out for the Season with a Thumb Injury

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, dubs said:

Or Josh plays well, is the undisputed franchise QB, and we have one of the better veteran backups in the league in case Josh gets hurt and it out for any time at all. Can’t live your life hedging Cornelius. 

Andy Dalton would be a starting QB immediately.  A team like the Dolphins, Jaguars, Tampa and the Giants would take Dalton in a heartbeat if he gets cut.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dubs said:

Or Josh plays well, is the undisputed franchise QB, and we have one of the better veteran backups in the league in case Josh gets hurt and it out for any time at all. Can’t live your life hedging Cornelius. 

Sure and that’s ideal.  But Dalton is probably a better overall qb than Allen at this point.

9 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Had the Bengals playing the Jaguars in the AFC championship, did ya?...?

Haha to be fair, I wasn't one of those guys sold on the Jags this year!  I knew they didn't have the offense, but I also didn't expect them to be this bad(but I'm not complaining)

Cincy on the other hand I thought was pretty well rounded on both sides of the ball

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's too good to be a backup with the dearth of quality QBs at the NFL level. 

? most likely the case. I agree. Just saying you never know what can happen in the NFL QB Carousel. 

I wonder if AJ is kicking himself now for wanting to get out of his contract only to become a back up once again ? This would ah, could ah, been his chance !! 

Hello is this John Gruden ? !!

Edited by T master