Andy Dalton Out for the Season with a Thumb Injury

26CornerBlitz

Became a fan of his ever since last year's miracle 4th down TD throw to get us the last little bit into the playoffs, as probably a lot of others here did as well--hate it for the guy, but looks like this season was well on its way to going in the tank anyway for them, so maybe not the worst outcome in the world for his long term health/longevity. Seems like a really good guy, even gave back some of the Buffalo donations made to his foundation from Bills fans, earlier this year to a Buffalo hospital before their preseason game as I recall. Good luck to him!  

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That would be a quarterback controversy in the making. 

Or Josh plays well, is the undisputed franchise QB, and we have one of the better veteran backups in the league in case Josh gets hurt and it out for any time at all. Can’t live your life hedging Cornelius. 

Edited by dubs

5 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

The way they looked in preseason and to start off the regular season I had them as my sleeper pick to make it to the Super Bowl...man did their season implode quick

Add me to the list...I was close to putting something down before the season but didn't.I was also thinking Minnesota in NFC. Talk about being wrong...

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Add me to the list...I was close to putting something down before the season but didn't.I was also thinking Minnesota in NFC. Talk about being wrong...

Yeah I think Minnesota was the perennial NFC favorite going into this season.  It's amazing how much of a difference one year can make in the NFL. 

33 minutes ago, dubs said:

After Marvin gets fired and Andy gets cut in the offseason would love the Bills to sign Andy to a contract as Josh’s backup. 

*Switching it up using first names. 

Assuming they cut him, Andy will land somewhere as a starter. He won't come here to be a backup.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Assuming they cut him, Andy will land somewhere as a starter. He won't come here to be a backup.

Perhaps. You never know though. He’s a middle of the road starter well into his career coming off a couple tough seasons. Could definitely see him signing on as a backup. 

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Perhaps. You never know though. He’s a middle of the road starter well into his career coming off a couple tough seasons. Could definitely see him signing on as a backup. 

He's too good to be a backup with the dearth of quality QBs at the NFL level. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

The way they looked in preseason and to start off the regular season I had them as my sleeper pick to make it to the Super Bowl...

Had the Bengals playing the Jaguars in the AFC championship, did ya?...?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013