Bortles getting Benched

jletha

2 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Man, I would love to see Dougie boy get fired this off-season.  That would be fantastic.

Agreed. 

Here’s hoping that the Jags get destroyed this Sunday, and the rest of the season for that matter. I wanna see Doug go down in flames. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jrober38 said:

No surprise. He's terrible.

They have all the pieces to be successful and he's been letting them down for the past 3 years. 

Shocking he got as much time as he did. 

He is beyond terrible.  A basic pass seems very difficult for him.  His ball so many times looks like it's going through a hurricane when it's just perfectly normal conditions.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He is beyond terrible.  A basic pass seems very difficult for him.  His ball so many times looks like it's going through a hurricane when it's just perfectly normal conditions.

What if the hurricane was at his back?  Wouldn't he then have "a lot of zip," to his passes ... and be more like Josh Allen?

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

At some point in the second half I was worrying the Jags would get going, then I watch the replay of his pass and it's as bad a wounded duck ? as I've ever seen in the NFL or NCAA. 

I was immediately less concerned about them winning.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Doubt it happens though. Marrone had that team in the afc championship game last year. 

Remember, this is the "fire them all" board, every incomplete pass, every loss, every season! Me, I would keep him. 

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think it's almost certain even though there was a report of a vote of confidence in him before the game yesterday. If he doesn't get fired then Coughlin will have to take a large portion of the blame and he ain't gonna do it regardless of whose actual fault this mess is. 

I have to imagine it's hard to dump a guy who got you one game away from the SB just one year ago.