Playoffs - ESPN Playoff Machine

ngbills

21 hours ago, Rico said:

SJW = Social Justice Warrior. Since i don’t remember seeing you cry over poor Kaep :( , I don’t think that applies to you. 

After checking out the playoff machine, I agree, Bills win out and they are in.

Row getting a little dramatic here.  Only game I think I dont place us as the favorite is the Pats.  But hey, were only 1 good injury to TB12 for another glimpse of hope!

20 hours ago, row_33 said:

all improvement for the future will be welcome

hopefully give a good fight to the better opponents

All of which will be a welcome talking points change from the historically bad offensive numbers we were dealing with as reality during the time JA was sidelined and before the Barkley start! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, qwksilver said:

Highly unlikely but there is a way for us to get in at 8-8. Lots of work to do so one week at a time. Who'd have thought that 2 or 3 weeks ago?

There's absolutely no way we get in at 8-8.

As it is we need both the Ravens and Colts to go 2-3 in their remaining 5 games.  

Yes, there's a chance we could end up with the same record as either/both of those teams and still get into the playoffs, but it would rely on the Titans or possibly Broncos (?) ending up with the same record in order to make it the three+-team-tiebreaking-procedure.  But that's far-fetched.

8-8 won't happen.  Hell, I don't really think 9-7 will happen because the Colts have just been playing too well, but if we want a shot, we need to win out.

Let's hope we can win our next few games and then pray for a Christmas Eve Eve miracle in Foxborough.

Looks pretty simple

Chiefs

Steelers

Patriots

Texans and Colts (Division winner and 6 seed)

Chargers

Even at 9-7 (that means winning in New England) the Bills wont get in.

Following the Sabres model of tanking and grabbing picks is the better route.  I know you can't really tank in football but a top 10 pick with a franchise quarterback and a solid defense puts the Bills in a great position to make a serious run in 1-3 years.

6 minutes ago, LTF said:

Looks pretty simple

Chiefs

Steelers

Patriots

Chargers

Following the Sabres model of tanking and grabbing picks is the better route.  I know you can't really tank in football but a top 10 pick with a franchise quarterback and a solid defense puts the Bills in a great position to make a serious run in 1-3 years.

that gets us in if the pats lose to the vikes,  steelers , miami and us.   take a toke and hold the smoke...never say die...

What would have to happen to not be eliminated after the jets game? How far can we take this thing without being officially out? I know it’s been over but every week that it’s not “officially over” is a small victory.

maybe someone can find a way for us to get in at 7-9. I would never expect to win out. Been disappointed to many times 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What would have to happen to not be eliminated after the jets game? How far can we take this thing without being officially out? I know it’s been over but every week that it’s not “officially over” is a small victory.

maybe someone can find a way for us to get in at 7-9. I would never expect to win out. Been disappointed to many times 

basically if Baltimore wins another game, it’s all over for us.

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Wrong focus. This season with four games left is all about player development. If they win while doing that then fine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Pretty much done this season considering we have to play in New England.  Not getting my hopes up or even caring at this point.  Against elite Quarterbacks are defense sucks.  Below tier teams are the only reason why the defense padded its stats.  

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wrong focus. This season with four games left is all about player development. If they win while doing that then fine. 

Love how we are supposed to wave a white flag.  McDermott can take his maginot line crap somewhere else.  

On 11/28/2018 at 6:19 PM, LTF said:

Looks pretty simple

Chiefs

Steelers

Patriots

Chargers

What does it say about Pegula ownership now that they have all but lost Key Bank and are basically renting an arena to even have a team play?  Then you turn around and see them performing massive lay offs of hospitality employees?  It makes me put on my loss prevention analyst cap; and say they are finically screwed.  Not really turning a profit and using third party vendors and sales to stay afloat it’s not a good model to follow.  

23 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Do we beat out Baltimore in any 3 way tiebreakers if we both finish out 8-8 with 6-6 conference record? 

I couldn’t find a way. The only way I saw us making it if Baltimore wins a game, was if Baltimore wins the div and Pit goes 7-8-1. I couldn’t find a way to have the Bills beat the ravens in a tie breaker for the wildcard. The ravens do play some tough teams. They could lose every game but they will probably go 4-0 somehow instead