I want to know how Tre got away with this in the flagfest

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Same way Ramsey got away with taking his helmet off on the field and taunting our sideline?

Ya how the hell was that not an unsportsmanlike penalty lol. He literally took his helmet off and said "You're trash" multiple times to the Bills sideline

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Read what I wrote earlier, I thought it was hilarious.

So don't try your little snide trite  inference about yelling at kids, I am simply addressing the reality of NFL and penalties, if you can't comprehend the distinction than I can't help you.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Damn that is hilarious, Hughes helped start it

That is a good question, i bet they do, he really should have been flagged for that.

Cool you found it funny then go on to say that "he really should have been flagged for that". The reality of the nfl is what he did was legal and he shouldnt have been flagged. Your "reality" is your opinion. 

59 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Mocking an NFL official, right behind him on TV.  You don't flag players for stuff like that they will be doing it all the time.

Then go on to say this. 

Back to those kids. If it's not too cold maybe you can spray them with a hose or put up one of those adt signs. I hear they deter people from trespassing. 

42 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Cool you found it funny then go on to say that "he really should have been flagged for that". The reality of the nfl is what he did was legal and he shouldnt have been flagged. Your "reality" is your opinion. 

Then go on to say this. 

Back to those kids. If it's not too cold maybe you can spray them with a hose or put up one of those adt signs. I hear they deter people from trespassing. 

My "reality" huh, better check up on the rules.

1. Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the League.

Could Tre's gesture be considered insulting, yes.  Do I personally "care" about it, no.    And your yelling at kids on the lawn analogy is getting increasingly trite and overdone.

Again I thought it was hilarious but I and am am pretty sure the NFL doesn't want to see players constantly gesturing behind the officials backs, Tre's was spontaneous and creative

2 hours ago, blacklabel said:

For real. I think Walt Coleman needs to hang it up. That game was ridiculous with the penalties. Some of them deserve to be called, others not so much. My main hang up was that every friggin' time they threw a flag they needed to huddle up for a 5 minute discussion. And then he'd go to announce the penalty but another official would be like, "Wait, wait, and then this happened and then number 35 called me a poopyhead." Even the commentary team was getting annoyed with the constant flags. 

This happens regularly in his games.  Can’t help but think there’s more to this than his crew being clueless every game.

57 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

My "reality" huh, better check up on the rules.

1. Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the League.

Could Tre's gesture be considered insulting, yes.  Do I personally "care" about it, no.    And your yelling at kids on the lawn analogy is getting increasingly trite and overdone.

Again I thought it was hilarious but I and am am pretty sure the NFL doesn't want to see players constantly gesturing behind the officials backs, Tre's was spontaneous and creative

Dancing and signaling a first down is insulting to whom? You clearly have a problem with it despite calling it hilarious. Which is odd. Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Maybe that's why the kids won't get off your lawn. You tell them to get off but then tell them it's ok. 

9 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Dancing and signaling a first down is insulting to whom? You clearly have a problem with it despite calling it hilarious. Which is odd. Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Maybe that's why the kids won't get off your lawn. You tell them to get off but then tell them it's ok. 

If you want to claim what i wrote isn't what i meant, just to try "win" a fairly meaningless point i am going to stop wasting my time with you.  Good day and say hello to the kids on my lawn.

This was great. When we saw this yesterday, we were wondering what the Hell Tre'Davious was doing, but we couldn't stop laughing.

Then we found out that the penalty was on us. White provided us with a much needed light hearted moment in that game.

The penalties were beyond ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1