Week 13: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Man, I’m not trying to pretend like the Bills are good or anything but has there even been a team more disrespected throughout an entire season? The Bills made the playoffs last year. They have wins against good teams. They have won 2 in a row and are certainly capable of beating Miami. The bills have been huge underdogs in every single game this season which is incredible in itself. We are 4-7 with a real look at 7-7 IMO and have been picked to be 0-11 so far...the Bills are 4-3 in games that Peterman didn’t play in. I mean the Bills aren’t good but the people picking games and making odds are acting like they are the 2016 Browns. Get a grip here.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Man, I’m not trying to pretend like the Bills are good or anything but has there even been a team more disrespected throughout an entire season? The Bills made the playoffs last year. They have wins against good teams. They have won 2 in a row and are certainly capable of beating Miami. The bills have been huge underdogs in every single game this season which is incredible in itself. We are 4-7 with a real look at 7-7 IMO and have been picked to be 0-11 so far...the Bills are 4-3 in games that Peterman didn’t play in. I mean the Bills aren’t good but the people picking games and making odds are acting like they are the 2016 Browns. Get a grip here.

I think the Bills are favored in their remaining home games.

Top News: Kenny Stills' Role In Offense Evolving

exjfbzmskgzovbltaqmd.jpg

Wide receiver Kenny Stills handled a couple of different roles last Sunday and he’s ready to do it again against the Buffalo Bills if called upon.

After Danny Amendola sustained a knee injury, Stills moved from his outside receiver position into the slot and later was asked to field a punt, something he said Wednesday he hadn’t done since his days at the University of Oklahoma.

Head Coach Adam Gase said it would be “a bonus” if it turned out Amendola was able to play against the Bills, so the logical assumption is that Stills again will be in the slot and used as a punt returner.

“I feel like throughout my career I have experience on the inside and the outside,” Stills said. “If you look at charts of where I’ve caught balls, in particular last year, a lot of it was coming from the slot. I take pride in knowing all of the positions and doing whatever they ask me to do, so when a guy goes down, you’ve got to go out there and put yourself in position to make plays. I feel like I can get open from anywhere. It’s just a matter of protecting and getting the ball out there.”

O’Leary observation: Tight end Nick O’Leary will be facing Sunday the team with which he spent his first three NFL seasons before joining the Dolphins in September, but he told a reporter this was just another game for him. That much should have been expected from O’Leary, whose stoic nature has been well documented since he arrived in South Florida.

Bills Today: Tre' White: Everything is Clicking

vmppn3vy2g2k5t7nsg9n.jpg

LeSean McCoy: "Get Some Easy Lanes" (1:42)

RB LeSean McCoy talks about Dolphin's running back Frank Gore and how he hopes the Bills' recent success with the deep ball can lead to opening up lanes for the run game.

Robert Foster: "I Needed to be Cut" (3:33)

WR Robert Foster talks about being cut, making the most of his opportunities since returning to the active roster and more.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 13: Dolphins Game Preparation - Vegas Lines Have the Bills as 4 to 5 Point Dogs; Catalon and Lofton Calling the Game on CBS; Thursday Injury Reports Posted