Week 13: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 13: Dolphins Game Preparation - Vegas Lines Have the Bills as 4 to 5 Point Dogs; Catalon and Lofton Calling the Game on CBS; Wednesday Injury Reports Posted

Jerry Hughes: "Memories were Made that Night" (2:22)

DE Jerry Hughes talks about returning to Miami after the experience of making the playoffs last time the team was there, the Sabres win streak, Jordan Phillips and more.

Tre'Davious White: "Big Boost for Us" (3:47)

CB Tre White talks about the Sabres win streak, young players making plays and more.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/20181128/miami-dolphins-see-bills-josh-allen-as-baby-big-ben

Miami Dolphins see Bills’ Josh Allen as Baby Big Ben

“He’s got a strong arm,” Dolphins safety Reshad Jones said. “He’s a bit like a young Ben Roethlisberger. He’s got that Roethlisberger to him. Big kid. He’s a runner, too. So with a guy like this you have to latch onto guys a little bit longer. Cover guys a little bit longer. Hopefully the rush will get to him. But he definitely can make those big throws. It’s just a matter of can those guys get behind us. And just latch onto guys once he starts scrambling.”

“He’s a big guy but he’s more like a Big Ben,” Godchaux said. “He can scramble. He’s faster than Big Ben. Like I said, they just won their last one against Jacksonville and have won their last two. They’re feeling pretty confident so we have to come out and play fast.”

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...good to hear that Lofton is the color man.......guy is as classy behind the mike as he was on the field..........as enjoyable as Romo IMO............

I remember when he would call the games for Sunday night on the radio. He was great.

I hope he gets to move up in CBS and get bigger games.

• Like (+1) 1

Orchard Park, NY - Jordan Phillips believes in karma.

In October, Phillips was released by the Dolphins after a sideline dustup with an assistant coach and with questions about a lack of effort swirling. 

On Sunday, Phillips returns to Miami for the first time as a member of the Bills and he expects karma to do its job.

"Whoever has something coming to them is going to get it."

Phillips said when he arrived in Buffalo that the two December games against the Dolphins were circled on his calendar. 

He tried to down play the revenge factor on Wednesday, but still couldn't help taking a shot when asked if he's better off in Buffalo. 

On 11/28/2018 at 8:06 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

I predict O'Nicklaus will have a big day, but it won't be enough.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:13 PM, Patrick_Duffy said:

Was about to post that. I think he may have a decent game also.

This guy? 7 catches for 77 yards and 1 TD for the season.

Nick O'Leary 2018 Statistics

7 77 11 19 1

I wouldn't worry too much. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This guy? 7 catches for 77 yards and 1 TD for the season.

Nick O'Lerary 2018 Statistics

7 77 11 19 1

I wouldn't worry too much. 

It may just be one of those games where he plays his former team and he may get a couple TDs. But no, I'm not that worried,however if he does happen to get 2 TDs for himself, I would consider that a big game for O'Leary