Ramsey eats crow

BuffAlone

11 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

He's right?

Josh was throwing down field all game. 

Had 200+ Yards probably without all those penalties negating them and drops... and it’s not like he had 30+ passing attempts 

thompson dropped a beautiful strike down the field

Edited by Buffalo716

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Josh was throwing down field all game. 

Had 200+ Yards probably without all those penalties negating them and drops... and it’s not like he had 30+ passing attempts 

thompson dropped a beautiful strike down the field

I mean, lots of games have penalties and dropped balls. Why all the excuses?

8/19 is going to lose most games, they just so happened to be play a 3-7 team....

Edited by PeterDude
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I doubt many of them have penalties on key first downs the way this game did......which would have put it over 200 yards.....

WR's drop balls....which is why I dont include the Thomspon drop in all of this......also we were playing with a lead or tied and stayed committed to the run which limited Josh Allen's attempts

6 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

8/19 is going to lose most games, they just so happened to be play a 3-7 team....

He completed 8 balls for 160 yards...

TT has completed 10 balls for 90 yards lol

Pushing the ball downfield will hurt your Completion %... they are riskier throws

how about Jacksonville had a top defense and Josh Allen didn’t play scared and made big plays

• Like (+1) 3

If anyone watched the last snap after the snap jalen walked up to Josh tapped him on the helmet and gave him a handshake. That was classy however you view him and I'd take him in a heartbeat on this team.

NFL players talk trash big deal don't take it personal and some of the fans shouldn't take it so personal either.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Did he really say that?  That TD pass to Foster says hello Jalen. Lol

He forgot the catch to Benjamin, the couple of 3rd down strikes to keep the chain moving >

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

If anyone watched the last snap after the snap jalen walked up to Josh tapped him on the helmet and gave him a handshake. That was classy however you view him and I'd take him in a heartbeat on this team.

NFL players talk trash big deal don't take it personal and some of the fans shouldn't take it so personal either.

I think even more impressive was how Allen accepted the kudos. He could have been like the Hoody and given a cold shoulder.   Josh Allen is a class act.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Because anyone who is not an idiot can see they are reasons, not excuses. If you average 20 yards per pass , then you don't need two many.  Most games where you average 20 yards per pass the results will be good. If Allen had 15 5 yard passes instead of 1 75 yard strike, I guess you would be getting all excited Allens results. 

3 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Because anyone who is not an idiot can see they are reasons, not excuses. If you average 20 yards per pass , then you don't need two many.  Most games where you average 20 yards per pass the results will be good. If Allen had 15 5 yard passes instead of 1 75 yard strike, I guess you would be getting all excited Allens results. 

No.  You have to realize the people who cried to the heavens that Allen is already a bust are dug in.  No matter how good Allen plays, there will be something to critisize because they certainly aren't going to admit they might be *gasp* wrong!  Hell, Allen could run the table and win the Super Bowl, and these guys will just state that other QBs could have done it better, it was all the D, and he's still awful.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He completed 8 balls for 160 yards...

TT has completed 10 balls for 90 yards lol

Pushing the ball downfield will hurt your Completion %... they are riskier throws

how about Jacksonville had a top defense and Josh Allen didn’t play scared and made big plays

TT has completed 10 balls for 50 yards...many times 

Pre draft we heard alot about Mayfield having the IT factor.  And hes definitely number one so far from that draft but...To me Allen also has the IT factor.  This guy gets so fired up and shows so much passion and is literally fearless on the field.  I would like him to be more careful but man he will try to do anything.  Idk I'm just rambling but something about Allen just makes you like him.

11 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Who cares Jalen. A win is a win, and JA took what you gave him to smack yinz around a little bit. Enjoy the plane ride out homey. 

Why are you quoting me like I’m Jalen Ramsey?

i literally gave a quick recap of what he basically said

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I was responding to Jalen in the hopes he reads our boards after this one ?. Def not aimed at you bro 

?

he would be the guy who comes here the week before the game, creating an account taking about how Ramsey is the best In the league lmao 

• Like (+1) 1