Funniest TBD Thread

Gugny

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What was the thread where that njbuffcuse (or whatever his name was) guy went off the deep end? Watching people completely meltdown is always funny.

I brought this up a few months back but no one remembered. That was an epic meltdown.

19 hours ago, /dev/null said:

An all time classic :beer:

My best effort in that thread:

Tom Donohoe directed Baron ShortBus to use pickle juice in the Abortio della Retatta.

Edit: See, people, this is how cool a virtually self-moderated board was.

'

Edited by Joe in Winslow

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

That's because it's not called the Retatta thread.

I think it was entitled. "nice, just nice" or somesuch.

It was on the MLB Board.  BF_in_Indiana started a thread about some Cards player either Rolen or Edmonds.  Then Alaska Darin came in off the top rope with a cross post to a "friggin abortion" from the Recipes subforum.  21 out of 22 thread participants had a great time.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jauronimo said:

It was on the MLB Board.  BF_in_Indiana started a thread about some Cards player either Rolen or Edmonds.  Then Alaska Darin came in off the top rope with a cross post to a "friggin abortion" from the Recipes subforum.  21 out of 22 thread participants had a great time.

:lol: Sounds about right.

Almost as epic a meltdown as the Sure homework thread.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol: Sounds about right.

Almost as epic a meltdown as the Sure homework thread.

FOUND IT!

• Like (+1) 2