If the Chiefs offered Patrick Mahomes for Josh Allen straight up, would you pull the trigger?

Allen still has 3 passing TD to 5 INT. He has to figure out how to pass to be successful.  He's had his moments of looking special, but he isn't going to run for 100 yards a game often.  He has to win with his arm.

Mahomes is at 37 TD and 10 INT. Yes, I'd make that trade. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I was a big big fan here at TSW of the Bills drafting Mahomes leading up to that draft...HUGE fan. However, I am extremely happy with Josh Allen now and I have no want or desire to tamp my enthusiasm down with a silly hypothetical which does little but sow discontent among fans. 

Allen is proving he can play and be successful with a poor supporting cast. He doesn't have Hunt, or Hill, or Kelce...and he doesn't have Andy Reid as his OC. Yet, he is proving he can still win without all that. 

Mahomes is where he is supposed to be and Allen is where he is supposed to be...it's all good.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Ask this question again in 5 years. You'll get some different answers.

As of right now it's a super easy answer.. Mahomeboy

1 minute ago, Romie said:

Does this deal include Andy Reid? Because he's the real MVP.

Ugh yeah because his system is the real MVP for all those Alex Smith and McNabb MVP seasons. He's a great offensive mind with the best Quarterback play he's ever had in like 20 years