Game Balls vs. the Jags

26CornerBlitz

McKenzie- love the kid and potential. Makes plays and should get better. But overall game balls to KW, Poyer, Foster, and Josh Allen. Why Allen? Comes off an injury as a rook and manages the game. Continues to grow- sure some throws he would like back but he didnt turn the ball over.

47 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Hardly a crusade - he had a bad game.  Zay remains replacement-level, and had zero catches today, since you asked.

He had a bad half of a game. Coaches made the right halftime adjustments and Edmunds was much better as a result. First half looked like the defense hadn’t played In a couple weeks; very rusty and tentative. And I’ll give Jax’s Oline credit for that as they owned the LOS in the first half. But it isn’t always how you start but how you finish 

6 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I’d downvote this if I could 

Do you remember back in the early 2000’s or so when you could downvote posters in here? I miss that, I downvoted anyone I didn’t like. :D I think my score was less than 2 out of 5 stars. :lol: 

Oh yeah, my game balls go to Josh, Kyle, JH, Tre, and Sweet Daddy Shaqee.

Edited by Rico

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'll go with Zay Jones and McKittrick.  Zay's cut block on the hated Jalen Ramsey, enabling McKittrick to walk in on the end around for the Bills first score was a massive play, setting the tone for the day.

McKenzie* 

Why do people keep calling him McKittrick? I dont get it

• Haha (+1) 1