Biggest Shaw Lawson contribution in career was his fight with Fournette!

I like lawsons play. This is his third year right? The light seems to be on for him now.....

And to really add the whip creme on top next year will be that 4th year, meaning his work next year will reflect if he gets the 5th year option and his next contract essentially so we may be loving shaq by the end of next year

Someone should start a go fund me to pay Shaq's fine as a thank you for knocking fourtnet out of the game. The rest did scrappy job. I thought #50 should have got a flag late in the game for knocking Allen down.. That was chippy bs and they already had the bench clearing brawl.

2 hours ago, JTown said:

Ummm... You couldn't be more wrong.

Did you hear Mc D say in the post game presser that he loved the fact that Shaq defended his teammate.

Ignore that guy. Either a complete troll or just completely off base consistently.

• Haha (+1) 1

I dogged on Shaq a lot, but since he's moved to the interior and I don't have to see his patented "spinaroonie of doom" on some tackle, I've been impressed. He's not an all star, but I would resign him to something like 5 years, 30 million. 

In a weird hockey fan kind of way I have way more respect for Lawson after that altercation than ever before. It was stupid for him to throw punches against a helmeted player no doubt but baiting Fournette and getting him kicked out, was the game changing moment. It reminded me of so many hockey fights in the 80s when a fight or brawl completely changed the entire momentum of the game. The Bills got mad and the crowd got into it. The Jags for all their fake swagger didn't man up and the Bills did. It woke up everybody on that Bills sideline even McD! I loved it!

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

That was honestly the play of the game. The whole momentum shifted after that.  Bigges shaq play for sure.

It truly did, the D was like a raging Buffalo the rest of the game. 

What I really liked seeing was team defending one another. 

Coach McD handled it correctly after the game.

He expects his team to stick up for each other, not to back down, and no further punishment will be made by him on Lawson.   I think coach McD earns even more credibility oin the locker room too.  He seemed to like having blood on his sweatshirt. 

Fighting is not a good thing but that escalated quickly and helped fire up the Bills.  The Jags had the ball, first down on the 1 in a tie 14-14 game ... and they ended up with 0 points. 

Yes indeed, the game changed after that play. 

Lawson has been playing well even if he's not showing up in a big way on the stat sheet every week. His versatility to bounce between DE and DT is big for this team. He's very sound in his assignments, he's been getting more pressure on the QB, plays the run well, etc. He's played well enough to retain the starting job over Murphy who was healthy and active this week and was only in there after Lawson was ejected. 

2 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Lawson has been playing well even if he's not showing up in a big way on the stat sheet every week. His versatility to bounce between DE and DT is big for this team. He's very sound in his assignments, he's been getting more pressure on the QB, plays the run well, etc. He's played well enough to retain the starting job over Murphy who was healthy and active this week and was only in there after Lawson was ejected. 

I don’t think anyone was playing the run well yesterday. The Bills were fortunate that LF lost his mind because that was gross. I can see where Shaq’s anger was coming from. They were getting slapped around long before the scuffle.  

I liked the emotion, The crowd and team seemed to feed off of it.