Bama vs Georgia

Bfanlc

Georgia is tough and I know they can win, but I am having trouble figuring out how they will be able to cover our receivers. Now that Devonta Smith is healthy the Tide has 4 excellent receivers who are consistently open, a tight end who is also a deep threat, 4 top quality rbs (and at least 3 can catch), and a Heisman Trophy QB who can also run. This with a MUCH better than average offensive line.

The Bulldogs are very good and we know how well coached they are, but I am looking at 31-17 Crimson Tide. Again, anything can happen.

Edited by Bill from NYC

12 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Do you think that Georgia is considerably worse than last year?

Defensively, they are not as good. Offensively, they are better IMO. However, Bama is light years ahead of where they were offensively in the NCG last year. I think this game will be much higher scoring than the NCG was. In the end, just too many offensive weapons for a young Georgia D to handle. Bama wins 41-31.

Bama in a cakewalk like the Wolverines were served

On 11/25/2018 at 11:02 PM, BillsFanCRNA said:

Bama by double digits. Close at halftime, Tua does Tua things in the second half.

Shamelessly running up the score onThe Citadel?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.