Anyone else nervously excited about tomorrow's game?

22 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Have a feeling this may be like Bears game. Brutal turnovers don't even  give the defense a chance to keep it close.

That's what happens when you gamble on and overdraft a QB.

2 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I expect Allen to look like Peterman.

Image result for redlettermedia gif

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mozillameister said:

Tomorrow's game might end up being the most important Bills game this year. Winning off a BYE with lots of young starters and Allen starting after a 4 game hiatus. This sets the tone of what our franchise is developing towards.

Really excited for it...but also nervously skeptical. What if Allen poops the bed? Or if our D gets humiliated by Jacksonville of all teams?

I'm not good with watching embarrassing moments, and this game could end up being that. Anyone else in the same boat and just want to get this game over with already?

Allen will need to shake off some rust probably.

I personally don't put too much stock into the game.  They are in full evaluation mode on offense.

Defense will play hard in front of the home crowd.

5 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I expect Allen to look like Peterman.

.......and I expect nothing less from you.  LOL   Hope you enjoy the game.

I will.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm an incurable Bills fan. Yeh, I'm nervously excited about tomorrow's game. Even when they stink, I still think, right before the game, they're going to pull it off.

Been that way since 1960. With tomorrow's match up, they have a real good shot at winning this one. Especially at home.    Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

I predicted 6 wins this season and feel that's still accurate. I'm really not watching the games with hopes of winning and making the playoffs. What I wanna see is this team get better each game, especially allen. If we win that just makes the game(s) that much more fun

3 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Not really. Allen could poop the bed...but that's going to happen here and there with a rookie QB, especially with the lack of an offense put around him by Beane and McDermott. If he does, we'll see how he comes back from it, see if he learned anything. 

I don't really know what to make of him yet. His accuracy issues are concerning, and I don't think we have the best coaches in place for his development. Hopefully he starts showing something. I'd rather see him let it rip and air it out than care about trying to game-manage out a win like vs the Titans. But unfortunately I think the gameplan will probably be similar to that. 

this kills me!  they are throwing him back in against the worst possible defense he could face.....with the season on the line...or any hopes thereof....in front of the home crowd, when next week or the week after comparably amount to a pillow fight...and people are like ok...we don't care what happens, we just wanna see the rookie.....

or put another way...we don't care if they let the lions loose in the coliseum, we just wanna see how our 1st rd. pick survives. it's mind blowing. i said it before and i'll say it again, i could be wrong. maybe daboll comes out with josh and beats the jags....or maybe we see the gator on the field....john deere gator..

edit: if dareus pile drives josh then what?....my hope is that wyatt teller turns into hulk hogan.

Edited by billsredneck1

3 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m excited for Allen’s return. I’m glad it’s against the jags, and glad their defense played pretty lights out most of last week. 

Time to step up and be the franchise guy. 

No excuses. For me anyways this game is very telling for his future. Zero reason he shouldn’t show progression from what we seen earlier this year. More than half a season in, been studying behind other quarterbacks for weeks. If he’s the guy I expect him to lead this team to a victory. 

Jacksonville is still one of the best defenses in the league.  Probably the most talented at all levels.  I think you will see him play similar to how he played vs Houston.  Going to be the same kind of game. I think Mcdermott will be able to make Bortles uncomfortable.  Any performance that results into a win for Buffalo is an improvement for Allen at this point.  Buffalo doesnt have the players to look like KC, LA, or NO on offense.  It's going to have to be a bit of an ugly game.  Whichever Qb makes a few big plays will win the game imo.