Michigan VS Ohio St. What say you?

TAinLack.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nor sure if mentioned but weather will be a factor tomorrow. Rain and wind.

Think that MAY help Michigan but it's hard to say. Haskins is more of a down the field guy and Patterson is pretty conservative. Both teams run pretty well so that's a wash.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Think that MAY help Michigan but it's hard to say. Haskins is more of a down the field guy and Patterson is pretty conservative. Both teams run pretty well so that's a wash.

Haskins will do whatever, he has the arm to cut through the wind but we will see . I have a feeling it’s going to be a ton of screens to try to deal with that DL and crossing routes to Campbell/KJ hill. They actually  haven’t thrown downfield recently as much as I would like.

Ohio State is continually over rated.  They squeaked by a rebuilding Penn State, the lost to Purdue, and they were lucky to beat Maryland.

Please mMichigan, win this game and put they buckeyes where they belong, out of playoff consideration.

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

Ohio State is continually over rated.  They squeaked by a rebuilding Penn State, the lost to Purdue, and they were lucky to beat Maryland.

Please Michigan, win this game and put they buckeyes where they belong, out of playoff consideration.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Please mMichigan, win this game and put they buckeyes where they belong, out of playoff consideration.

I'll be at the Kopper Keg on St. Rose hoping your wish comes true!

• Like (+1) 2

Ohio State should not be in any playoff consideration-they are not a top ten team in country. They have no impressive wins-everyone knows the Penn St game was luck- and a terrible loss. Michigan I think is good but besides Penn St game when have shown anything impressive? I think Michigan will win but either team will be a minor road bump for Alabama in a few weeks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Michigan

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It feels so weird to be an underdog. In this game or any game. The Buckeyes have been favored in the last 52 games. This has been the weirdest season ever. 

can't win every year.

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Patterson is the first reliable QB Harbaugh has had to work with. 

I know O'Korn was the most NFL ready signal caller coming out last season, but still....

Just can't get past that feeling Ohio State is gonna ***** our season up. I'll probably just bet Ohio St. moneyline to ease the pain if Michigan loses.

can't wait to see what McCaffrey can do as a full time starter.

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

IO

they beat UB last week ;)

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

They were also fortunate to get by Michigan St.!

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Ohio State’s run of dominance since 2001 has been incredible, and while the Buckeyes have the talent to win today, TTUN appears ready for a breakthrough performance.  So I’m ready for my beat down if that’s the way it has to be. Please avoid the face. Go Bucks. 

I just want to win, I can't remember what that feels like!!! Go Blue!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.