Underclassmen declaring for draft

YoloinOhio

On 12/3/2018 at 8:13 AM, JohnC said:

Getting a good time end from the draft would be very appealing. However, it would be a mistake to use one of our top two or even three picks for one because of our other priority needs. This team desperately needs offensive linemen and receivers (wideouts). If you asked me right now who would be my ideal first pick I would say it is OT Jonah Williams. From what I have seen of him he is good enough and polished enough to be an immediate starter. I was watching him in the Georgia game and was impressed with his nimble footwork and intelligence. On one play there was a stunt and he seamlessly slid off his man to pick up the wider incoming rusher. He's got it all.  

BPA.  Buffalo has too many holes not to.  There's free agency and McBean has shown he is willing to trade.  Pick the best players that fit the "Process."

On 12/6/2018 at 12:12 PM, YoloinOhio said:

It’s too early to tell but he’s a Top 50 guy. I could see him going as high as top 10.

Players especially receivers get pushed up after pro days and the combine.

On 12/3/2018 at 8:46 AM, JohnC said:

Another TE on the team who has caught my eye is T.J. Hochenson, 6'5", 250 lbs. I'm not sure if he is coming out. But if he was he would in my estimation worthy of a third round pick. 

I like him a lot John. I think he would be the better fit in Buffalo. 

Excellent blocking.

Is much more Gronk like than Fant. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see the  Patriots take him at the end of the first round. I hope not.

https://youtu.be/BAWGR4PdTSg

Edited by Ned Kelly
Spelling

22 minutes ago, Ned Kelly said:

I like him a lot John. I think he would be the better fit in Buffalo. 

Excellent blocking.

Is much more Gronk like than Fant. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see the  Patriots take him at the end of the first round. I hope not.

https://youtu.be/BAWGR4PdTSg

I like this Iowa TE a lot. I don't see him as a first round pick. More likely a third round selection but possibly a second round pick. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.