BILLS hotel.

Bentley50

5 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Do they even stay at hotels for home games? You would think that most players would arrive at the stadium since they are local

Yes. They stay overnight and then most go back home in the morning before heading to the stadium

Last year they stayed at the Marriott downtown on the water. I know this because I pushed my cousin into Shady McCoy getting in the elevator at the hotel. I didn’t know it was McCoy. I may of been the victim of an unprofessional bartender. McCoy was not happy about it but he was fine. Although that was the Night before the Saints game and McCoy didn’t play that great for about a month. The full story also includes Tyrod and McCoy saying ‘white boys be trippin’ all and all it was pretty entertaining. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Last year they stayed at the Marriott downtown on the water. I know this because I pushed my cousin into Shady McCoy getting in the elevator at the hotel. I didn’t know it was McCoy. I may of been the victim of an unprofessional bartender. McCoy was not happy about it but he was fine. Although that was the Night before the Saints game and McCoy didn’t play that great for about a month. The full story also includes Tyrod and McCoy saying ‘white boys be trippin’ all and all it was pretty entertaining. 

Can't imagine why a person who makes their money by keeping his body in elite condition and being free of injury would  not be happy about someone being unsuspectingly pushed into them. 

21 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Would think it would be a Marriott since they are a sponsor of the league.

14 hours ago, Bentley50 said:

Can anyone tell me what hotel the Bills stay when at home the night before games? Bringing my son who is a little guy. Last time we came to a game they stayed at Adams Mark, is that still the same. 

Do I smell the old fire alarm gag???    ?

Don't know if they still stay here but here is an article from a few years back.

https://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/blog/morning_roundup/2013/08/bills-make-wyndham-their-home-hotel.html

The Buffalo Bills have a new “home” hotel for the team on nights before games at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

The team has partnered with Ellicott Hospitality Co., an affiliate of Ellicott Development Co., to house the Bills players, coaches and staff at the just-opened 120-room Wyndham Garden Hotel & Residence at the Mosey. The first Wyndham in Erie County is located on Main Street in Amherst.

Terms on the multi-year deal were not disclosed.

38 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The full story also includes Tyrod and McCoy saying ‘white boys be trippin’ all and all it was pretty entertaining. 

I think I've heard all I needed to hear about this particular story. No need for the full version.

34 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Can't imagine why a person who makes their money by keeping his body in elite condition and being free of injury would  not be happy about someone being unsuspectingly pushed into them. 

100% right. Had I known it was McCoy I would of turned Into the obnoxious fan saying good luck tomorrow and I have been a Bills fan for almost 40 years. Instead I was a moron of another kind. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

Link or I am calling BS.

Pretty much standard. Saints stay at the ritz canal street, for instance. Peter king did a nice write up about their pregame meetings and walkthrough

21 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Would think it would be a Marriott since they are a sponsor of the league.

All equal, maybe, but ultimately the team sources the rooms on their own with incredibly extensive requirements. They tend to go with the best combo of fit, rates and availability. Many times the type of hotels that have 15 conference rooms for position group meetings will have programs contracted years in advance so it’s not always 100% consistent at the same hotel (though preferred for routine sake)