Happy Thanksgiving TBD

AmishRifle

7 hours ago, AmishRifle said:

Folks, just wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am for this board and the members that post to it.  Special thanks to SDS and all the Mods for making the magic happen.  I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving!  Go Bills!

Back at you AmishRifle and Go Blue!!!

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Well, who doesn’t hate to miss out a few minutes of the Lions or Cowboys? 

My wife used to cook, but then, I used to work. But she still insists on doing Thanksgiving and Christmas meal. The enthusiasm is slipping, apparently, as she heads to Whole Foods at 8:00 am tomorrow to pick up an SUV full of sides. She’s onto the KISS model, I guess. I’ll do the associated dual B-Day party Saturday (my mom and our grandson with 96 total candles) in my style....and it’s all good! Happy Holidays! 

Oh, we cook.  I just try to cook more simply.  Mashed potatoes, not scalloped potato souffle or what-have-you.  Cranberry sauce with 3 ingredients, not 5 or 7.  etc.

I admire the 7 ingredient scallop-potato-souffle makers, I'm just not there.

2 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.????

May everyone travel safe ?

We got our kid here safe and sound so, all good!

12 hours ago, Augie said:

Well, who doesn’t hate to miss out a few minutes of the Lions or Cowboys? 

My wife used to cook, but then, I used to work. But she still insists on doing Thanksgiving and Christmas meal. The enthusiasm is slipping, apparently, as she heads to Whole Foods at 8:00 am tomorrow to pick up an SUV full of sides. She’s onto the KISS model, I guess. I’ll do the associated dual B-Day party Saturday (my mom and our grandson with 96 total candles) in my style....and it’s all good! Happy Holidays! 

Somehow I ended up doing the majority of cooking on the holidays - but I don't mind. All the family gathering at our house for Thanksgiving and I started at 5:00 this morning working on the menu: Turkey, ham, grilled Salmon (for our vegetarian folks), grilled vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice, and store bought pies (I am willing to go only so far in the cooking department). Love having the family together - and so much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving to all - even those I continually disagree with :D!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Been a Bills fan all my life but somehow was not introduced to TBD until this year—and am very thankful that I’m here now! Thanks to everyone for lively conversations, spirited debates, the humor, and most of all, the shared love for the Buffalo Bills—it’s nice to know we’re not alone even if living outside of WNY. 

And I hope everyone gets to enjoy their families today and all of the things we may take for granted the rest of the year☺️. Happy Thanksgiving ??? 

• Like (+1) 3