McDermatology Will Be a Menacing "Sore" for Future NFL Offences

Weirdly I simultaneously don’t know what the OP just said and also think I might kind of agree with him.  My brain hurts trying to decipher his post to figure out if I really do agree or not, so I’m gonna just assume I do to avoid another headache from reading it again.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/21/2018 at 7:17 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hes a skin doctor .....PIGskin doctor 

If this were the case, the name would have to be McBovineDermatology and that is just not as catchy. Come to think of it, the first nickname was just as ridiculous.

On 11/21/2018 at 3:25 PM, CLTbills said:

I can't stand when people type "offence" and "defence" instead of "offense" and "defense"

Is those damned Brits!

They act like they invented the language themselves with all those crazy spellings!

:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

If this were the case, the name would have to be McBovineDermatology and that is just not as catchy. Come to think of it, the first nickname was just as ridiculous.

I was gonna point out that you’re confusing bovine with porcine, but since “pigskins” are actually made of cowhide I’m instead gonna assume you’re just crazy like a fox. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Is those damned Brits!

They act like they invented the language themselves with all those crazy spellings!

:rolleyes:

I mean, come on. Is it "offencive" pass interference or "offensive" pass interference?

I'll let you guess which one there's a little red line under while I'm typing it, indicating that it's not actually a word. 

I get that it doesn't matter.... just a damn pet peeve of mine that drives me nuts. Almost as bad as putting apostrophes where they don't belong. Like saying "It drive's me nuts"