McDermatology Will Be a Menacing "Sore" for Future NFL Offences

Listen, there are a lot of things that I don't like about McDermatology. The guy named Bill gives non-answers and still at least barely appears to be human; even at times, in a super-human and quasi-lovable way. Ask the guy named Bill a "football" question and you get bucket-loads of content. However, when asked a similar "football" question (credit for once to the BILLS [not the guy named Bill] press core for asking "football" related questions in the hopes of actually attaining some sort of substantive response) McDermott applies "McDermotology" which somehow kind of exactly reminds me of Dexter. That being said,  don't be fooled by the crazy offences these days, defence is and always will be where it's at. The new rules are like a shot of dope; totally rad at first, but eventually your defences figure out the game and start rejecting. Either the game goes more D than ever or BILLS become a crappy offence in an arena football league. I believe that McDermatology's crazy-eyed ass gets this. Don't be surprised about going heavy D again in 2019. Now slash me to death with your digital paper-knives!

Edited by Threedollabills
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

yeah I think I got it.

McD is so far ahead of the curve waiting for D to be allowed to be played in an artificially created offensive NFL, he could fall off the edge of flat earth if he is not careful.

Edited by cba fan

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

“Mc” as in “ Irish” and “Dermatology” as in “Study of skin”

Irish study of skin. 

What’s not to get?

So the Bills are going to beat Notre Dame and Washington next year? ;) 

Have we moved on from Alabama? ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

So the Bills are going to beat Notre Dame and Washington next year? ;) 

Have we moved on from Alabama? ;) 

We have been relegated from the SEC. Was bound to happen eventually. When do we get to the Mountain West Conference? At least then Josh Allen will be playing at his true level!

** it's a joke folks.... you can spare me the hate mail. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Haha (+1) 3