Shuttle trip from Downtown to Stadium

CTBLO716

2 minutes ago, CTBLO716 said:

Anyone know of any buses/shuttles you can take from downtown to the stadium? Traveling up from CT and looking for a way to get to the game this Sunday

There is a terrific service I use called @plenzmd1, but it’s very exclusive. 

I don’t have an actual intelligent answer for you, but you could probably Uber there. Getting back might be a lot trickier. Curious to hear what kind of responses you get. It does seem like an opportunity for somebody. In the past I’ve gone with an employee group from my hotel, which for a fee came with complete tailgating experience. That was pretty cool, but I’d check in advance to find out which week they were doing that. 

4 minutes ago, teef said:

i can help, but be ready to do, "stuff" on the ride there.  nothing in life is free.

We’re going to have to break out the doll again, aren’t we? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

There’s this great service called Uber that can give you a Lyft. 

Good luck with the ride back unless you hang out in a lot or bar for a good while. Even IF you can make it work, I wonder what the surge pricing would be for that? I was trying to get home from a restaurant/bar 1.5 miles from my house at the same time a Braves game let out about 3 miles away. Ended up paying almost $30 for 1.5 miles because the wife refused to walk it (late at night, crossing a highway, she’s NOT the prima dona type). 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Good luck with the ride back unless you hang out in a lot or bar for a good while. Even IF you can make it work, I wonder what the surge pricing would be for that? I was trying to get home from a restaurant/bar 1.5 miles from my house at the same time a Braves game let out about 3 miles away. Ended up paying almost $30 for 1.5 miles because the wife refused to walk it (late at night, crossing a highway, she’s NOT the prima dona type). 

I answered his question. If he wants advice on getting back, he should start a new thread. ? 

Edited by PittsforDave
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, teef said:

i can help, but be ready to do, "stuff" on the ride there.  nothing in life is free.

Wait just a minute.......are you attending Sunday? You MUST be my guest of honor (besides my special lady-friend who's never been to Buffalo, let alone a game). 

All I request is "stuff" from you while we party.........

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Wait just a minute.......are you attending Sunday? You MUST be my guest of honor (besides my special lady-friend who's never been to Buffalo, let alone a game). 

All I request is "stuff" from you while we party.........

Wait....you’re bringing a special lady friend....and you want “stuff” from teef? Is this lady friend your mother? 

If it weren’t for the holiday weekend (family coming from all over) and a couple other details, I’d try to make this one. It sounds like a lot of my favorite clowns will be there! 

Where clowns gather....I fit right in! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The #14 Abbott Rd bus will get you from Mohawk & Washington Sts. to McKinley Mall. You'll have to walk the rest of the way.  It leaves hourly at the :30.

http://metro.nfta.com/Routes/pdfs/14.pdf

And then he has to get back downtown after the game,good luck.

Hitch is what I would do.

Listen, i dont need the wise ass comments anymore. I was born in Buffalo, relocated to CT (not my choice) and since my Grandmother passed I now have to stay downtown. Came to this forum for help thinking that someone would give me decent advice. What happened to the city of good neighbors 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CTBLO716 said:

Listen, i dont need the wise ass comments anymore. I was born in Buffalo, relocated to CT (not my choice) and since my Grandmother passed I now have to stay downtown. Came to this forum for help thinking that someone would give me decent advice. What happened to the city of good neighbors 

R-E-L-A-X!

This is a message board. People are going to crack jokes. If you sift through the thread, you'll pick up some tidbits of information that may actually help.

• Like (+1) 2