Bears likely without Trubisky for Thanksgiving game vs Lions

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m undefeated. I had Fitz at QB most of the season (typically pretty high score), when he was benched i had dalton. I have Lamar already on the bench, picked him up when Flacco got hurt. . I don’t want dalton back. I have claims in on Jameis and Eli. I will see who I get tomorrow. I’m considering colt McCoy. Maybe Daniel if desperate. 

My skill guys of Saquon Barkley, James Conner, nick Chubb, Michael Thomas and Stefon Diggs have been great. 

Jameis is a disaster, no?

And do you have to put a claim on Eli?  Don't you just pick him out of the garbage?

Edited by Mr. WEO

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Jameis is a disaster, no?

And do you have to put a claim on Eli?  Don't you just pick him out of the garbage?

Believe it or not, I had to put in a claim. Like the Bills, my QB situation will be my death knell. No one will trade with me because I’m in 1st place. But I’m quite certain it will cost me in the playoffs. 

Jameis is usually good for a lot of yards and TDs in garbage time along with a lot of turnovers. Similar to Fitz but he eats Ws, is rapey, and steals *****. Poor Tampa.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m considering picking up Chase Daniel in Fantasy. I’m without a QB since Fitz got benched (again). It’s between Jameis, Lamar Jackson, Colt McCoy and Eli right now :(

Well who are you going with? I might take a chance on McCoy if I were you