Jalen Ramsey doubles down on Josh Allen “trash” comments

YoloinOhio

47 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Most of those tweets were things he was quoting that were said by his friends to begin with. Ramsey just thinks he's absolutely the most talented football player ever to grace the planet and he wants everyone to know it. He should be sharpening his skates and getting ready to become a pro hockey player because he'll have all kinds of time to practice starting in January.

If Ramsey grew up playing hockey, he would probably be in the nhl.  He is a world class athlete.

i think it’s great To have a villain.  Would anyone care about Jacksonville if he wasn’t on the team? 

19 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Live by the tweet, die by the twitterverse Jalen. Here’s to hoping he has to deactivate all of his social media accounts after this week because of all the ridicule piling up after he can’t cash the checks his big mouth is writing. 

He literally is one of the best at his position in the nfl.  He probably would be in the top 20 of players if there was a league wide draft.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If Ramsey grew up playing hockey, he would probably be in the nhl.  He is a world class athlete.

i think it’s great To have a villain.  Would anyone care about Jacksonville if he wasn’t on the team? 

He literally is one of the best at his position in the nfl.  He probably would be in the top 20 of players if there was a league wide draft.

He's a world class athlete, sure. But even a world class athlete can't pick up a sport they've never played, practice for six months and then go play against the best players in the world, which is what he claimed he is capable of... some NHL players were asked about it and most said it takes six months just to get halfway decent at skating.

49 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Ok, great. But that doesn’t mean we can’t hope for a stumble along the way, or shouldn’t treat him similarly to Brian Cox back in the day who lived for ripping Buffalo. Circle the wagons baby!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

54 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

He's a world class athlete, sure. But even a world class athlete can't pick up a sport they've never played, practice for six months and then go play against the best players in the world, which is what he claimed he is capable of... some NHL players were asked about it and most said it takes six months just to get halfway decent at skating.

"Everybody who knows me knows why I was so hard on him," Ramsey said.

He's essentially admitting that his trash talk is all about him and his (lack of) character, not about the players he's attempting to trash.  

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

"Everybody who knows me knows why I was so hard on him," Ramsey said.

He's essentially admitting that his trash talk is all about him and his (lack of) character, not about the players he's attempting to trash.  

It's about the tweets, pure and simple. He's accusing Josh of being a racist. 

5 hours ago, Augie said:

Common practice in Florida. If you really want to fit in, you also have your blinker going at all times. 

You got to wear the sunglasses that fit over the top of your regular glasses or they'll know you're an imposter.

I have my blinkers on an eleven minute timer so I don't turn them off by habit.

Edited by The Drought
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly think a playaction, deep pass to Foster will be the first play of the game.

Not only that, Royalely, but I would cream myself if they throw in his direction 4 straight times and complete all 4.  Karma heaven.

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Live by the tweet, die by the twitterverse Jalen. Here’s to hoping he has to deactivate all of his social media accounts after this week because of all the ridicule piling up after he can’t cash the checks his big mouth is writing. 

Amen, my Brother Huddles.  Amen.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ctk232 said:

I hope so - I honestly don't know enough about the jags this year considering I avoided their noise once Jalen spoke up. But given their record, I think their defense is still deceptively good despite their offensive woes. My only concern with our defense is if Milano is still in protocol, who do we have to replace his skillset? Vallejo? Stanford? I would think Vallejo better fits the skillset but would really like to see Milano in there being able to cover RBs and TEs out of the backfield as well as contain Bortles on third down man coverages.

I honestly think this game will be the opposite of the rams chiefs - an all out defensive showdown with the first offense to make a play or two winning it, but otherwise not being present. Thankfully it's at home though and we can get the crowd into our drives.

Do you think the Cleveland Browns, the team Tanner Vallejo plays for now, would mind lending him for a week?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Why is he hard on him? As he claims that if anyone knows him, they’ll know why.  Anyone know the story?

My guess is that people who know him know he's an *****, but that's just pure speculation. 

43 minutes ago, Success said:

I like guys like Ramsey - they make the league more fun.  

It would be boring if everyone talked like Brady -“we have so much respect for them...they always play us tough” blah blah blah.

Yeah, it's like the heel in the wrestling world. He's the Iron Sheik to our Hulk Hogan. 

• Like (+1) 1