Jalen Ramsey doubles down on Josh Allen “trash” comments

YoloinOhio

Who cares, Jalens team is trash this year when he said it was SB bound.  I hope Josh doesn’t burn him with his arm, I hope Josh just trucks over and flattens him running over his a** on a run.  Then hurdles him later to further embarrass him when Jalen ducks for cover

Edited by Alphadawg7

9 minutes ago, PIZ said:

So, this "adult" is upset about what a teenager said in a tweet referencing rap lyrics?  That's where all of this is coming from?

He isnt actually upset, to be actually upset he would have to put some real thought into it.  He is a 24 year old kid who is acting on pure emotion over things he thinks he should feel. 

41 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I expect a game plan very similar to last weeks.  Lots of motion to get linebackers moving side to side and to jump-start the running game.  Occasional deep shots if they cheat up to stop the run.  The keys going to be getting those first downs on 3rd and mediums.  Protect the rock at all costs.  

On defense i don't think we want to get burned by Bortles legs again.  Condense the field and contain Fournette - force Bortles to find spots within the zones, maybe mix in some man coverage if the pass rush is causing problems.  Play fast and physical, and win the field position battle.  Need a couple takeaways to shorten the field.

I don't care win or lose or what that clown Ramsay says - I just want Allen to not be tentative and to let it rip.  

I hope so - I honestly don't know enough about the jags this year considering I avoided their noise once Jalen spoke up. But given their record, I think their defense is still deceptively good despite their offensive woes. My only concern with our defense is if Milano is still in protocol, who do we have to replace his skillset? Vallejo? Stanford? I would think Vallejo better fits the skillset but would really like to see Milano in there being able to cover RBs and TEs out of the backfield as well as contain Bortles on third down man coverages.

I honestly think this game will be the opposite of the rams chiefs - an all out defensive showdown with the first offense to make a play or two winning it, but otherwise not being present. Thankfully it's at home though and we can get the crowd into our drives.

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly think a playaction, deep pass to Foster will be the first play of the game.

i'd keep Foster doing windsprints all day, and throw one his way every drive.  He's going to catch 1/3 of them and has shown he can get behind anyone

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

It sounds to me if I'm reading between the lines that he's referencing Allen's tweets.

I'm admittedly an Allen skeptic as well as one of the more socially conscious people out there, but if that's his logic, then his logic is trash.

The kid was 15 saying stupid stuff you'd hear in 15 year old circles. There wasn't a hit of malice behind any of it. 

If he's talking about his play.....lets just hope Josh proves Jalen Ramsey and LSHMEAB of TSW wrong.

Most of those tweets were things he was quoting that were said by his friends to begin with. Ramsey just thinks he's absolutely the most talented football player ever to grace the planet and he wants everyone to know it. He should be sharpening his skates and getting ready to become a pro hockey player because he'll have all kinds of time to practice starting in January.

Jalen Ramsey has limited value against a good NFL offense. 

Oh no, he's locking down my #1 WR.

I'll just throw to my other WR, or my other WR, or the running back who leaks out every play. 

Jalen Ramsey can't stop the Chiefs, or the Rams, or the Saints, or the Steelers by himself. 

Jacksonville is a prime example of how amazing the Seahawks were to lead the NFL in scoring defense, 4-5 years in a row (2012-2016). 

Its hard to base your team around a shutdown defense because of free agency and injuries, let alone the rules. 

Jacksonville is 21.9 ppg allowed, verses 16.8 ppg last year, and Seattle's reign around 15 ppg.

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ben told reporters after the game that he and Telvin Smith’s constant trash talk gave him extra motivation 

Haha, I did catch that during highlights before the Sunday night game. He said, "They like to talk a lot, before the game, during the game... but I'm carrying the game ball." And yeah, Ramsey's face at the end was priceless.