Jalen Ramsey doubles down on Josh Allen “trash” comments

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I hope Bills fans at the stadium make poster boards with Ramsey in a baby bonnet, diaper, and a pacifier in his mouth.  Dude is like an overly sensitive baby!

Meh. I've never really agreed with that line of thought. He was willing to put himself out there knowing every one of those QB's(not to mention their fans) would be amped up to shove it in his face if he got burned. Whether or not you like that kind of trash talk, I don't think I'd characterize it as sensitive or cowardly.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Meh. I've never really agreed with that line of thought. He was willing to put himself out there knowing every one of those QB's(not to mention their fans) would be amped up to shove it in his face if he got burned. Whether or not you like that kind of trash talk, I don't think I'd characterize it as sensitive or cowardly.

Meh.  What's he putting out there other than disrespecting his fellow man; who I assume he will need support when it comes to CBA negotiations.  He sure has been quiet that past few weeks, (shedding tears), and then wants to talks trash again.  I guess to some that's cool and hip, to others find it disrespectful when it's off the field and never even met the man.  To each their own.

10 hours ago, teef said:

you know ramsey is the guy who tells you he'll bring beer, then brings over an incomplete 6 pack, only to mooch off everyone else.

How incomplete is that 6 pack?

Are we talking one beer missing because he had a roadie on his way over to the party or 2 beers remaining on opposite sides to maintain balance while you carry it in?

Jalen Ramsey is a POS!!! I’d like to pi$$ right in his puke face!!! Hope one of our wr’s can burn him deep for a touchdown!!! GO BILLS!!!

I mean who the fuk does he think he is! What has he done in this league! I hadn’t even heard of him till I seen his name bashing Josh Allen and who ever else he was bashing!!!

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Does anyone know to what he is referring when he says: "Everybody who knows me knows why I was so hard on him"?

Is there a specific or personal reason why Jalen Ramsey does not like him  (something other than Josh is a very raw QB etc.who may have been a reach)?

13 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

How incomplete is that 6 pack?

Are we talking one beer missing because he had a roadie on his way over to the party or 2 beers remaining on opposite sides to maintain balance while you carry it in?

no....we're talking 5 completely random, non-matching beers that he's already drank some of.

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

Does anyone know to what he is referring when he says: "Everybody who knows me knows why I was so hard on him"?

Is there a specific or personal reason why Jalen Ramsey does not like him  (something other than Josh is a very raw QB etc.who may have been a reach)?

He’s probably referring to the rap quotes and stupid racist ***** Allen tweeted when he was in his teens. All that stuff seems just to be that, in the past. Shady has been a big advocate for him, Edmunds stated he got to know him after being drafted, adding that isn’t the person he got to know, and best friend on the team is Eddie Yarborough. Even Zo said he’ll have to explain himself after being drafted. 

Jalen is just making noise and amping up his brand. I just don’t like him because he claims to be a family man with his wife and daughter, but is trying to get with 21 year old girls that are fans on Instagram and Twitter. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

He’s probably referring to the rap quotes and stupid racist ***** Allen tweeted when he was in his teens. All that stuff seems just to be that, in the past. Shady has been a big advocate for him, Edmunds stated he got to know him after being drafted, adding that isn’t the person he got to know, and best friend on the team is Eddie Yarborough. Even Zo said he’ll have to explain himself after being drafted. 

Jalen is just making noise and amping up his brand. I just don’t like him because he claims to be a family man with his wife and daughter, but is trying to get with 21 year old girls that are fans on Instagram and Twitter. 

Thanks.  As I recall, all or most of that was him quoting rap lyrics.  I am not aware of anyone who actually knows Josh and the person he is who thinks he is a racist or anything like that.

As with the old tweets of Jack Eichel, I really hope that we do not get to a place where we are judged by the stupid  sh*t that we say or do as kids - especially when the kid (and later adult) is not like that.

Edited by Peter
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Agreed. I completely disagree that he’s a coward.  Anyone that will make those kind of claims have to know that they just put a huge target on their back.  Cowards don’t want that target.  Ramsey needs it.  It fuels him.  

I can’t stand the guy, but he’s definitely not a coward

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Thanks.  As I recall, all or most of that was him quoting rap lyrics.  I am not aware of anyone who actually knows Josh and the person he is who thinks he is a racist or anything like that.

As with the old tweets of Jack Eichel, I really hope that we do not get to a place where we are judged by the stupid you know sh*t that we say or do as kids - especially when the kid (and later adult) is not like that.

One was quoting Modern Family.

The HORROR ?

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I'm not sure. It certainly would make sense; however, I wouldn't imagine Ramsey would shy away from directly stating that was the reason, or even a contributing reason - rather, than going on about Allen's inability to beat a big school while at Wyoming.

But then again, it is Ramsey and half the s@#t he says doesn't make much sense.

16 hours ago, Idandria said:

Loud mouths are more fun when their teams are winning. At 3-7, they are as big of a joke as we are. Win, then run your mouth. 

3-7 but going to easily go 5-1 and win in the playoffs

(apparently on here that is....)

2 hours ago, Peter said:

As with the old tweets of Jack Eichel, I really hope that we do not get to a place where we are judged by the stupid  sh*t that we say or do as kids - especially when the kid (and later adult) is not like that.

I think he had one tweet that said something like “if it ain’t white then it ain’t right” not a 100% sure on it. 

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure any of his teammates who've gotten to know him or taken a more thorough look at it were able to get past it. People on other teams however have no incentive to eliminate some perfectly good fuel when they play him.

3 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

I think he had one tweet that said something like “if it ain’t white then it ain’t right” not a 100% sure on it. 

Yep he was quoting Phil Dunphy from Modern Family.