Jalen Ramsey doubles down on Josh Allen “trash” comments

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

And probably stops by a gas station to get a 6 pack of Southpaw because he didn't want to pay the extra dollar to get a Miller lite.  Cheap ass mother******

So in your scenario the guy who buys Miller Lite isn't cheap? Interesting.

1 minute ago, MDH said:

So in your scenario the guy who buys Miller Lite isn't cheap? Interesting.

Miller Lite is cheap but not SouthPaw cheap.  Miller Lite is acceptable, SouthPaw is not.

17 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Not only that, Royalely, but I would cream myself if they throw in his direction 4 straight times and complete all 4.  Karma heaven.

I have so much in my mind that would get me an infraction.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Ramsey is awesome and one of the best at his position 

Allen was an insanely risky pick and wasn’t that great in college and hasn’t been so far in the nfl

Ramsey should probably just shut up and play

Ramsey also made himself a lot more well known for running his mouth

Ultimately, what he said is generally more true than not (Allens not good yet) and getting attention makes him money.... so it’s hard to be pissed, but it was definitely in poor taste. 

Based on the way Ramsey phrased it I'm not sure he's talking about Allen the QB and not Allen the person. Either there's some personal beef with the guy or perhaps he's pissed at the tweets from Allen that got released the eve of the draft. Who knows but it doesn't sound like he's just talking about his play.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Augie said:

It’s all part if the Florida Process. 

They need to rethink the ability of 90 year olds to renew their license by mail. Even my father laughed at how easy it was! Then he backed into a pole.....

Exactly, we like to live on our toes. We wake up every morning not knowing what the day may bring. Maybe we get our face eaten by a junkie on bath salts, maybe ran off the road by a 90 year old man asleep at the wheel. At least we know life won't be boring.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Aaaaand I double down on my comment that Jalen Ramsey is a c*nt. This secretion is quiet for weeks now while his team is losing, he has one good game that his team blows a lead in the last minute, and now he's back to diarrhea of the mouth. The next time he stops talking someone should hand him a roll of toilet paper. Or better yet just have Crowell give him some complimentary Dude Wipes for all of the sh*t running down his chin. 

Edited by H2o

6 hours ago, teef said:

he probably had to take it home to make his husband happy. 

why do you think he brought a partial 6 pack in the first place?

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Aaaaand I double down on my comment that Jalen Ramsey is a c*nt. This secretion is quiet for weeks now while his team is losing, he has one good game that his team blows a lead in the last minute, and now he's back to diarrhea of the mouth. The next time he stops talking someone should hand him a roll of toilet paper. Or better yet just have Crowell give him some complimentary Dude Wipes for all of the sh*t running down his chin. 

I think you've become the inventor of the oral tampon

Edited by RocCityRoller

2 minutes ago, brianb386 said:

Exactly, we like to live on our toes. We wake up every morning not knowing what the day may bring. Maybe we get our face eaten by a junkie on bath salts, maybe ran off the road by a 90 year old man asleep at the wheel. At least we know life won't be boring.

....or COLD! Don’t leave THAT out! 

6 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

And it’s usually all in the name of attention.

I think he honks so hard bc he’s with an “afterthought” franchise.

As in “Jacksonville still has an NFL team? Aw, that’s adorable”.

when you live in a glass house, best not to throw stones

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TigerJ said:

"Everybody who knows me knows why I was so hard on him," Ramsey said.

He's essentially admitting that his trash talk is all about him and his (lack of) character, not about the players he's attempting to trash.  

i agree. it is really that simple.

2 hours ago, MDH said:

Based on the way Ramsey phrased it I'm not sure he's talking about Allen the QB and not Allen the person. Either there's some personal beef with the guy or perhaps he's pissed at the tweets from Allen that got released the eve of the draft. Who knows but it doesn't sound like he's just talking about his play.

He’s made it clear it was about he tweets Allen made as a child, but Ramsey isn’t even close to being a good person either. Probably worse than a couple of tweets. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/jalen-ramsey-slides-into-some-jags-fans-dms-then-quickly-aborts-the-mission-when-she-brings-up-his-girlfriend-and-newborn-baby/

Racism is a real problem still, but implying Josh Allen is a racist based on tweets Josh made as a high school student doesn't do anything to address the problem of racism.  If everybody always labeled everybody else based on the mistakes of the past, everybody would hate everybody.  I think we need to believe people can change and become more mature.  I think we need to take the time to find out what people are today instead of hating them because of their past.