Jalen Ramsey doubles down on Josh Allen “trash” comments

YoloinOhio

Scoreboard. Guy's team is 3-7, just like another team we know. Albeit, they are a slightly more competitive 3-7.

I said it in the Barkley v. Allen threads, because that's what we talk about now, but I always wanted Allen to start this game and completely dominate the Jags. I couldn't care less what transpires the rest of the season so long as we come out with this W. In an ideal world, Allen goes for 300 yards and 3/4 TDs, signs the game ball and hands it to Ramsey saying "give this to your kids, remind them what an athlete does and doesn't need to say."

Reality is Allen likely has an off week because he's coming off injury, and hasn't developed much because he was injured, and throws a couple picks and the Bills lose the game because he was injured and didn't really develop. Dareus comes back and has one of his rare "i'm motivated" moments because it's buffalo and his chip on the shoulder, and gets three sacks and reinjures Allen. This is so healthy...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

Scoreboard. Guy's team is 3-7, just like another team we know. Albeit, they are a slightly more competitive 3-7.

I said it in the Barkley v. Allen threads, because that's what we talk about now, but I always wanted Allen to start this game and completely dominate the Jags. I couldn't care less what transpires the rest of the season so long as we come out with this W. In an ideal world, Allen goes for 300 yards and 3/4 TDs, signs the game ball and hands it to Ramsey saying "give this to your kids, remind them what an athlete does and doesn't need to say."

Reality is Allen likely has an off week because he's coming off injury, and hasn't developed much because he was injured, and throws a couple picks and the Bills lose the game because he was injured and didn't really develop. Dareus comes back and has one of his rare "i'm motivated" moments because it's buffalo and his chip on the shoulder, and gets three sacks and reinjures Allen. This is so healthy...

I expect a game plan very similar to last weeks.  Lots of motion to get linebackers moving side to side and to jump-start the running game.  Occasional deep shots if they cheat up to stop the run.  The keys going to be getting those first downs on 3rd and mediums.  Protect the rock at all costs.  

On defense i don't think we want to get burned by Bortles legs again.  Condense the field and contain Fournette - force Bortles to find spots within the zones, maybe mix in some man coverage if the pass rush is causing problems.  Play fast and physical, and win the field position battle.  Need a couple takeaways to shorten the field.

I don't care win or lose or what that clown Ramsay says - I just want Allen to not be tentative and to let it rip.  

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I bet Ramsey drives slow in the left lane on purpose just to ruffle feathers.

Common practice in Florida. If you really want to fit in, you also have your blinker going at all times. 

• Haha (+1) 2

It sounds to me if I'm reading between the lines that he's referencing Allen's tweets.

I'm admittedly an Allen skeptic as well as one of the more socially conscious people out there, but if that's his logic, then his logic is trash.

The kid was 15 saying stupid stuff you'd hear in 15 year old circles. There wasn't a hint of malice behind any of it. 

If he's talking about his play.....lets just hope Josh proves Jalen Ramsey and LSHMEAB of TSW wrong.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

It sounds to me if I'm reading between the lines that he's referencing Allen's tweets.

I'm admittedly an Allen skeptic as well as one of the more socially conscious people out there, but if that's his logic, then his logic is trash.

The kid was 15 saying stupid stuff you'd hear in 15 year old circles. There wasn't a hit of malice behind any of it. 

If he's talking about his play.....lets just hope Josh proves Jalen Ramsey and LSHMEAB of the TBD wrong.

where you by any chance blue eyes on the bbmb?  i just recognize the avatar.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

What about stopping when there's a giant sign off the exit that says "KEEP MOVING"?

It’s all part if the Florida Process. 

They need to rethink the ability of 90 year olds to renew their license by mail. Even my father laughed at how easy it was! Then he backed into a pole.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

where you by any chance blue eyes on the bbmb?  i just recognize the avatar.

Na. Haven't been a member of any message boards since !@#$ and that was like 15 years ago! That's probably a common choice for big Stevie Johnson fans.

• Thank you (+1) 1