If the season ended today the Bills would be picking 6th in the up coming draft

JAMIEBUF12

So as of right now the 49ers have the top pick followed by the Cards.

1) 49ers

2) Cards

3) Raiders

4) Jets

5) Giants

6) Our Buffalo Bills

7) Jags

? Bucs

9) Browns

Glad to see the Browns finially not picking in the top5. So the question is who do you feel is the 6th best player in the draft or do the Bills trade down to a quarterback needy team???

6 minutes ago, JAMIEBUF12 said:

If bpa is a qb do we go that route even though we are happy with Josh Allen? 

Not if Beane and McDermott are running the draft. In the unlikelihood that they both get fired i would be okay with it assuming we bring in an offensive head coach that knows the difference between a Peterman and a good or even average QB.

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

It won't end that way. The Bills will probably win a couple more. I bet we pick somewhere around pick 10 or 11.

Yeah but the other teams will win 1 or 2 more as well.

5 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

No, some of them are truly bad and won't win any more game.

The bills have a bad offense but a really good defense, which will get them to a few more wins. And I am fine with that, BTW. I hope we are never bad enough to have a top 10 pick. I want them to win as many as possible every single year.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Not if Beane and McDermott are running the draft. In the unlikelihood that they both get fired i would be okay with it assuming we bring in an offensive head coach that knows the difference between a Peterman and a good or even average QB.

If BPA is a QB, teams will want to trade up.  

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Jay, that’s what every team thinks they are doing! 

4 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Then get him.

BPA is BPA.

Unless that team employs Marv Levy as GM.

If teams really did subscribe to the BPA theory of the draft, there would be no trades. You would just take the BPA. But, there are plenty trades. 

The top 4 teams plus the Bills at 6 all have quarterbacks.It seems the Giants get a stroke of luck and get to pick the top qb at 5.Seems some franchises just fall into luck.They get their runningback this season,already have good receivers and now get a qb next draft.Kinda like the Colts go from Manning to Luck and teams like us that were 7-9 forever never truly got to have a choice for the top qb or rb or wr...I bet a team like the Giants turns it around real fast.Not complaining about Josh,but if we had waited a year we would have been in line for the top or 2nd to top qb.I like Greedy ,but I know the team really needs offensive lineman and receivers.Greedy would make our secondary elite...

• Thank you (+1) 1