MNF Game thread Rams and Chiefs.

Mahomes is going to be an all time great, insane stuff.  That throw that was incomplete to Kelce was insane considering it was on the run, it was pinpoint accurate.  

This dude contorts and throws on the run like few do, and maintains accuracy.  Insane stuff.

Edited by bouds
  • Sad 1

Just now, Augie said:

What happened to the bad footwork and inaccuracy? 

It's incredible. He looks like a different player. He made jaw dropping throws in college but in between them he had some truly terrible throws and decisions. I really saw him and Josh Allen as very similar prospects and now I'm hoping Allen can figure it out like Mahomes as. And hey maybe a year on the bench did him some good... not sure why everyone thinks you can only learn by playing.

2 minutes ago, bouds said:

Mahomes is going to be an all time great, insane stuff.  That throw that was incomplete to Kelce was insane considering it was on the run, it was pinpoint accurate.  

This dude contorts and throws on the run like few do, and maintains accuracy.  Insane stuff.

Like no one does. Name one? I have not ever seen a QB throw with such velocity and accuracy while running, even across field rolling right and throwing left. I love Tre but man how did OBD not realize how good this kid will be.

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Like no one does. Name one? I have not ever seen a QB throw with such velocity and accuracy while running, even across field rolling right and throwing left. I love Tre but man how did OBD not realize how good this kid will be.

They got Zay 10 picks after White. They very well could have had Mahomes AND White....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Aaron Rodgers is the closest comp

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

What happened to the bad footwork and inaccuracy? 

Can that go away? Or was it a farce? 

Well I’d say that many of his throws are still technically questionable but ending up on the money. I had recently read some commentary that scouting reports mainly assumed mechanics would catch up to him at this level... and were wrong so far. I didn’t watch a ton in college