Jim Kelly Club

BuffBills51

My friend and I are taking our sons (11,10 and 9 years old)to their first regular season Bills game. We bought tickets in section 213 which is in the Jim Kelly Club. Just wanted to get an idea on how the seats are. So for anyone that has seasons or has sat there in the past, how is the view, atmosphere and are all the seats covered in case it rains? Also if anyone has any suggestions on where to take the boys prior to the game I appreciate the input. 

Edited by BuffBills51

Above row 7 is covered (the higher the better). The clubs are nice. Unfortunately there aren’t a ton of places right near the stadium to take the boys. The tailgating is almost exclusively in parking lots. Your best bet on that is to bring a football and cook or pick up food on the way (we often grab a Blasdell pizza). Hang out in the parking lot for a while and then hit the team store on the way in. 

Seats are nice, heated. The suits that’s sit there are uptight and don’t pay attention to the game. No standing, no cheering. It’s pretty boring. 

Appropriate censor for the kids.

Food is much better and way more expensive. 

I wouldn’t suggest it, but if they were free tix, it’s worth the effort of going. 

Are these the seats right in front of the enclosed suites? Our seasons were there, in the top row right under the suite windows which let winter heat and summer AC pour out onto us. We could sneak a peak back at their monitors, and every once in a while get a hand out. I’m not too proud for that! 

i'm old...well 55, but i like to park as close to the corner and the bar as possible.  tailgate like a mofo then sell my tickets to a young couple that has friends (usually) another young couple with no tix and go in the bar pound drafts in front of the big screens then stuff my ass with wings and hope i make it back to chili before i explode.....good day! 

i've got too much metal in me to do the cold..  ...and steps.   stepping outside to smoke  now and then (especially around  4:20 )and hear the crowd is fine with me.

Edited by billsredneck1

My tix are PEPSI club- no more Jim Kelly (sadly). It has been re-named.  No more heated seats... infrared heaters on ceilings work so well, u can take off hats and coats. No nasty fans from opposing teams ( unless Jets fans buy up tickets). Nice atmosphere for kids; food is definitely upgraded this year but be prepared to pay. They will love it!  The roof extends to row 7 if it rains, btw.

Edited by blarsen
  • Like (+1) 1