Nice to see the Bills put this guy over the edge...

gobills1212

https://mobile.twitter.com/amarinoni10/status/1062527317220704257/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1062527317220704257&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.theganggreen.com%2Fthreads%2Fgame-day-experience-letter-priceless.91497%2F

I think its funny... maybe a bit over the top. 

2 sides of the coin though. 1, ya feel bad hes wasting his $$. 2, its his fault hes wasting his $$. 

At the end of the day he prob just did it for a laugh imo

Edited by gobills1212
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, teef said:

i think it's time for that guy to move on, (although it was pretty entertaining).

i don't know if it's me getting older or what, but i just couldn't read that second page.

There were a lot of words. I only made it to paragraph 2 or 3 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

WOW dude is pissed but seeing as he is either from NJ or NY it doesn't really surprise me i know there is a couple of posters or responders to posts on here from that area that are pretty brash at times & i have been to the city numbers of times & there is always at least one that goes off for what ever reason they deem a good reason .

I feel for the guy & hope that after his rant he got a lotos his chest & he feels better !! 

32 minutes ago, teef said:

i think it's time for that guy to move on, (although it was pretty entertaining).

i don't know if it's me getting older or what, but i just couldn't read that second page.

I couldn't read any of it. Don't Have time for whiney Bills fans let alone whiney Jets fans.

• Like (+1) 1

My uncle is a season ticket holder at the University of Houston. The team was having a particularly down year that season. Half way through, the season, he got the same typical email. "Mr [NAME], how do you like your seats."

His response was one sentence. "They're facing the wrong way."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That was absolutely hilarious.  If you don't want to read the whole thing...just read the last paragraph...especially when he brings up the leaky pipe.  I was in tears laughing so hard.  We all feel his pain as hopeful fans who get disappointed year after year.   The only thing we can do is laugh...despite the misery!

Just now, 4_kidd_4 said:

I keep my emails to the tix office brief. You know it’s just a ticket rep doing their job.

You get the “thanks for your feedback” standard reply, and they roll their eyes thinking “you’ll

be back.”

Yeah, although some of them might be funny, they have zero control over what happens on the field. 

Although I do have a friend who has been an Astros season ticket holder since the mid 80s. She had these perfect seats in the dome. Top row in a balcony section, right by a bathroom and beer stand. She told them politely but firmly, that she wasn't gonna renew her tickets until they had at least a .500 record. Three years later they called her back with the exact same seats.

17 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

That was absolutely hilarious.  If you don't want to read the whole thing...just read the last paragraph...especially when he brings up the leaky pipe.  I was in tears laughing so hard.  We all feel his pain as hopeful fans who get disappointed year after year.   The only thing we can do is laugh...despite the misery!

That was my favorite as well;)

2 hours ago, teef said:

Did you read the last page? 

That at last paragraph was the best part. And that last sentence was perfect: 

“If you want to discuss this further, I’ll be the guy in section/row/seat (_____), with the bucket hat on, getting sewer water dropped on my head while watching the **** show that is the NY Jets.”

lmao 

but yeah, it may be time for that dude to find a new hobby. lol 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Author of that needs a life, i didnt get past about the 6th sentence.  And I am certain there were a lot of good laughs at it at Jets HQ.

.....cue up the "Taps" tape in his honor........maybe Woody Johnson rehires Wrecks.............