The Bills Promote LB Corey Thompson to the 53 Man Roster

26CornerBlitz

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Since he’s limited today (and not out) while still in protocol it’s a good sign 

Thats what I like to hear! However, limited could just be doing individual work on the sidelines. We've seen that kind of situation in the past. I'll remain hopeful that he'll be cleared tho

31 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Thats what I like to hear! However, limited could just be doing individual work on the sidelines. We've seen that kind of situation in the past. I'll remain hopeful that he'll be cleared tho

Yeah could be, just seems like when Shady was cleared after protocol he was never held out even early in the week, whereas when Edmunds was not cleared he was held out. I think Milano might be in the next stage, I’m sure the extra week helped  a lot. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah could be, just seems like when Shady was cleared after protocol he was never held out even early in the week, whereas when Edmunds was not cleared he was held out. I think Milano might be in the next stage, I’m sure the extra week helped  a lot. 

No doubt it did. I hope he can sustain good health in his career. That boy is a playmaker that fits the mold of today's NFL LB. And in the 5th round was a hell of a good pick

• Like (+1) 1

I figured this was the move to make to fill that 53rd roster spot.  I'm also taking note of Thompson's replacement on the PS.  He's an Ivy Leaguer, which is why he didn't make any noise in the draft process last spring.  His size is not bad and he's a pretty good athlete.  Obviously, the jump from Brown University to the NFL is a pig one, but he's got some tools and is very smart (plans on becoming a medical doctor when his NFL playing says are over).

Edited by TigerJ