SNF: Vikes at Chicago

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

Asking our scouts to drive across town was asking too much apparently. Ditto for Gronkowski

If I remember correctly, the Raiders drafted ahead of us. Mack was already picked by the Raiders when we drafted.

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

If I remember correctly, the Raiders drafted ahead of us. Mack was already picked by the Raiders when we drafted.

Nope. We took Watkins the pick before Mack was taken. I was pissed we passed on him. 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-round

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Assuming the Bears were going to spend their first rounder on an edge guy anyway, they basically got Mack for a swap of 2020 first and second round picks.    A swap.

When Pats traded away Chandler Jones I remember thinking the same thing:  How can you dump the best player at his position in ALL of football who still wants to play for you?   Gruden is as dumb as Bill when it comes to being a GM

You have to know this is an awful post.

You're comparing Gruden to belichick. You can try to manipulate your point anyway you want, it's a bad one.

8 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Mack is the best player in the NFL.  Good thing we chose Sammy over this guy.  Also boggles my mind why Oakland traded him.  I know they couldn't afford him cuz of Carr's terrible contract, but they should've tried to move Carr first to make room.

Maybe they could have afforded him if they weren't paying their coach a 100 mil

• Like (+1) 1