SNF: Vikes at Chicago

7 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Just another forced fumble from Mack no big deal.

Assuming the Bears were going to spend their first rounder on an edge guy anyway, they basically got Mack for a swap of 2020 first and second round picks.    A swap.

When Pats traded away Chandler Jones I remember thinking the same thing:  How can you dump the best player at his position in ALL of football who still wants to play for you?   Gruden is as dumb as Bill when it comes to being a GM

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Da webster guy said:

Assuming the Bears were going to spend their first rounder on an edge guy anyway, they basically got Mack for a swap of 2020 first and second round picks.    A swap.

When Pats traded away Chandler Jones I remember thinking the same thing:  How can you dump the best player at his position in ALL of football who still wants to play for you?   Gruden is as dumb as Bill when it comes to being a GM

I don’t get it either. I stopped trying to figure out what’s rattling around in Gruden’s head.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Asking our scouts to drive across town was asking too much apparently. Ditto for Gronkowski

I distinctly remember a lot of people here saying our defense was already set so we should draft for need and take a WR or TE..

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Love watching the Chicago offense finally. Use a lot of misdirection and Trubisky can really run. He’s out here jab stepping and shaking guys; he doesn’t just take off and slide.

They use his athleticism as part of the offense by design which is smart of Nagy to do.  They also fortified the offense via UFA with Robinson, Gabriel, and Burton along with Anthony Miller and James Daniels via the draft. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They use his athleticism as part of the offense by design which is smart of Nagy to do.  They also fortified the offense via UFA with Robinson, Gabriel, and Burton along with Anthony Miller and James Daniels via the draft. 

Exactly. Bills should be paying attention to the Bears’ model.