The Tasom Hill Effect

Taysom Hill  

51 members have voted

1. 1. The Jack Back position

• Is Hill a new trend in the league that will become a new position ?
    • Is Hill just a fit for the Saints ?
    • Is he a gimmick ?

I can say this, he’s a GOD in New Orleans. They LOVE him. He is a weird, special, alien. I think that his role is a growing one around the league. He’s a guy that can create matchup issues because you never know where he will line up. Every team would love a Taysom Hill but not every team has him (or Sean Payton). 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I can say this, he’s a GOD in New Orleans. They LOVE him. He is a weird, special, alien. I think that his role is a growing one around the league. He’s a guy that can create matchup issues because you never know where he will line up. Every team would love a Taysom Hill but not every team has him (or Sean Payton). 

I think Lamar Jackson could do it and even Josh Allen if he doesn't pan out.

also Trace McSorley and Eric Dungey .

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's a more powerful version of Lamar Jackson that adds another layer of gadgetry for Payton to play with.  But is he The reason for the Saints ascending to another level?  No. 

Why are they scoring so much more, Brees and Payton have been there for a long time?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Why are they scoring so much more, Brees and Payton have been there for a long time?

The whole darn league is scoring at record pace with the exception of a few teams who we won't name. ;)   Look at the players they have on offense who are getting even better such as Kamara and Thomas. They have a very well balanced and lethal attack with Payton and Brees directing along with all of those excellent players including one of the best OLs in the game.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Kamara and Ingram 

a relatively healthy line with depth

michael thomas

50m in dead money coming off the cap

drew being healthier than many years

and hill 

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The whole darn league is scoring at record pace with the exception of a few teams who we won't name. ;)   Look at the players they have on offense who are getting even better such as Kamara and Thomas. They have a very well balanced and lethal attack with Payton and Brees directing along with all of those excellent players including one of the best OLs in the game.

What I find interesting is that they've brought in Dez and Brandon Marshall in the past two weeks to fill a perceived need.