Mariota re-injures elbow

realtruelove

35 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mariota has a nerve injury while Allen's is a UCL. 

Yep.  Nerve injuries can be tricky I've had one in my elbow myself.  The UCL is obviously very important because of throwing but I feel like if the drs say the ligament is ok then he should be ready to go.

26 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Two top ten tackles and he's still hurt. Is he getting smashed? Is it just a freak thing? Or is it that Mariota is soft? 

Have u ever had a nerve injury?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know if the doctors say he's good to go I'd probably listen to them.

Uh huh.  Like when the doctors said RGIII and his badly injured knee were good to go and he subsequently almost left the lower part of his leg on the field as they carted him off shortly thereafter.

Look I like Josh and all but come on man....THEY ARE FOOTBALL PLAYERS.....what is the point of getting a clydesdale type QB only to wrap him in bubble wrap and not play him........

If the dr says he is good to go......strap on those cleats sir

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Uh huh.  Like when the doctors said RGIII and his badly injured knee were good to go and he subsequently almost left the lower part of his leg on the field as they carted him off shortly thereafter.

In no way is this the same situation

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Have u ever had a nerve injury?

Im just saying, the dude is always hurt. 

9 minutes ago, stuvian said:

He's just getting pounded every year. I'd be surprised if he plays much past age 30

Thats the point I was trying to make in the Jonah Williams thread. They spent two top ten picks on bookend tackles and he still gets his ass kicked. Using premier picks on linemen doesn't always help. 

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Im just saying, the dude is always hurt. 

Thats the point I was trying to make in the Jonah Williams thread. They spent two top ten picks on bookend tackles and he still gets his ass kicked. Using premier picks on linemen doesn't always help. 

Is he scrambling too much or is he just not durable?

7 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Is he scrambling too much or is he just not durable?

He's been hurt a lot, but what I saw today was a pocket collapsing in from poor tackle play. Again two top ten picks, plus Josh Kline and Quinton Spain who is probably a premier free agent guard this offseason. Something there isn't working. 

Honestly I just think they don't have enough talent on offense outside of Corey Davis. 

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

He's been hurt a lot, but what I saw today was a pocket collapsing in from poor tackle play. Again two top ten picks, plus Josh Kline and Quinton Spain who is probably a premier free agent guard this offseason. Something there isn't working. 

Honestly I just think they don't have enough talent on offense outside of Corey Davis. 

Their playcalling hasn't changed much since the Jeff Fisher days

• Like (+1) 1