Saints blowout of Iggles

Just now, Skins Malone said:

Ur a lucky man.

I watch so much she really doesn't even notice. It's sad actually that after all these years she hasn't gotten into it a little. I think she actually hates more every year. I stay up way latter than her so in the evening I let her watch stuff and then when she goes to bed I watch the rest on DVR. She did ask me a few questions this year about the game so maybe in another 22 years she will be in :D

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I watch so much she really doesn't even notice. It's sad actually that after all these years she hasn't gotten into it a little. I think she actually hates more every year. I stay up way latter than her so in the evening I let her watch stuff and then when she goes to bed I watch the rest on DVR. She did ask me a few questions this year about the game so maybe in another 22 years she will be in :D

Lol! Looks like your making progress...slow and steady wins the race.

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Consider getting her a copy of “Get your own beer, I’m watching the game” by Holly Peete (wife of Rodney Peete)

https://www.amazon.com/Your-Damn-Beer-Watching-Game/dp/1594861633

With home field it would be hard to knock the saints out as long as brees/Thomas and at least one of the backs all stay healthy. Beyond what you see on the field - they are bringing so much energy and enthusiasm off field too. They are genuinely having a ball beating the hell out of teams in a way that harkens back to that 2009 squad

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Consider getting her a copy of “Get your own beer, I’m watching the game” by Holly Peete (wife of Rodney Peete)

https://www.amazon.com/Your-Damn-Beer-Watching-Game/dp/1594861633

I love it, but knowing her it would piss her off as she would see it as me trying to force her into something she doesn't want to do. Maybe I can get her lesbian friend to give her the book, she will never suspect it lol !

37 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Man that's rough.  Hows Bosa playing?  I should be watching...gonna have to get the remote from the wife.  Wish me luck.

he played well, but the Chargers 'Chargered' the game.

Top 4 teams to me right now are Rams/ Chiefs/ Saints and Steelers

Edited by RocCityRoller

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They’ll be back 

I suspect that will depend primarily whether or not Wentz is a one hit wonder.  This season we can say he is still getting back to form after an ACL injury and hence the offensive struggles.  I m beginning to think though that Wentz May be overrated just like Carr.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

I suspect that will depend primarily whether or not Wentz is a one hit wonder.  This season we can say he is still getting back to form after an ACL injury and hence the offensive struggles.  I m beginning to think though that Wentz May be overrated just like Carr.

Eh the O line is kinda a mess now and the run game is struggling pretty badly. I still think Wentz is legit. Looked absolutely lost today though.

15 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

I always like to look at the second year for QBs...not saying Wentz isnt good or anything...I just think the second year Is very telling.  But that's just my opinion

There are only 2 QB in the league right now who can be in the discussion  of the GOAT.  

Brees is otherworldly.  The Saints are rolling.  I see them as SB favorites right now.

And the NFL is absolutely pulling a train on the hapless Eagles at this point.

• Like (+1) 1