Saints blowout of Iggles

Saints are looking legit.  Their defense is playing tight and hitting hard.

Brees is unreal.  I think he’s by far the best passer in the league the way he’s hitting guys right now.  Iggles have DB’s that are doing everything but wrapping the WR up in a fire blanket and Brees is hitting ‘em anyway.

I thought this was gonna be a good game but man, Iggles getting spanked.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Saints are looking legit.  Their defense is playing tight and hitting hard.

Brees is unreal.  I think he’s by far the best passer in the league the way he’s hitting guys right now.  Iggles have DB’s that are doing everything but wrapping the WR up in a fire blanket and Brees is hitting ‘em anyway.

I thought this was gonna be a good game but man, Iggles getting spanked.

How is Wentz looking?

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Eagles were a one hit wonder. 

I'm probably a little little biased because I grew up  in Eagles land and always hated hearing their *****, but I thought they played over their head last year and the stars aligned for them. Good for them, and I'd love a Super Bowl, but I never thought they were that great of a team. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Man that's rough.  Hows Bosa playing?  I should be watching...gonna have to get the remote from the wife.  Wish me luck.

I told my wife when we met that I will not give up football and she willingly agreed being under the influence of the honeymoon period , she has regretted it ever since :devil:

7 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Man that's rough.  Hows Bosa playing?  I should be watching...gonna have to get the remote from the wife.  Wish me luck.

Where the hell did I get Bosa from? Sorry total brain fart there...must have had chargers on the mind.

Edited by Skins Malone