Saints blowout of Iggles

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Lol, my wife doesn't even know there is a  bye week :w00t:

I knew a guy from Toronto who had a regular Tuesday night squash group, He wrecked his shoulder, but his wife didn’t know it took him out of the league for 20 years. Tuesday night was.........TUESDAY NIGHT! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Eagles were a one hit wonder. 

The first sign they were going to have issues was when they were immediately mocking the "patriot way" of living the football life year round before they'd even raised the Lombardi.

Pederson reminds me of Sean Payton.......I can see the Eagles having great years and mediocre years.......probably not as consistent as under Andy Reid but more likely to win big games when they get there.

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Saints are looking legit.  Their defense is playing tight and hitting hard.

Brees is unreal.  I think he’s by far the best passer in the league the way he’s hitting guys right now.  Iggles have DB’s that are doing everything but wrapping the WR up in a fire blanket and Brees is hitting ‘em anyway.

I thought this was gonna be a good game but man, Iggles getting spanked.

Brees is making a case to be the GOAT.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Brees is making a case to be the GOAT.

It is crazy to think this given that everyone agrees he is elite but I still think Drew Brees is underrated as a Quarterback. Because people kind of throw him in as the 4th great of the era after Brady, Manning and Rodgers...... but Drew Brees has a case to be in the top 10 all time.... and if he could win another ring then I am with you Gug we are talking about him as a potential GOAT.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It is crazy to think this given that everyone agrees he is elite but I still think Drew Brees is underrated as a Quarterback. Because people kind of throw him in as the 4th great of the era after Brady, Manning and Rodgers...... but Drew Brees has a case to be in the top 10 all time.... and if he could win another ring then I am with you Gug we are talking about him as a potential GOAT.

I'd put Brees ahead of Rodgers and behind Brady and Manning. To me he is a top 3 QB of all time, especially if he gets a 2nd ring.

14 hours ago, row_33 said:

Fluky garbage champion

still might get a fluky garbage division title this year

Funny, that's not what I heard around here from the likes of ScottLaw and his ilk last year. Last year, it was "Oh! Doug Pederson is so INNOVATIVE in his use of ANALYTICS and we're so BACKWARDS!"

Heh. How ONE year changes things.

16 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Saints are looking legit.  Their defense is playing tight and hitting hard.

Brees is unreal.  I think he’s by far the best passer in the league the way he’s hitting guys right now.  Iggles have DB’s that are doing everything but wrapping the WR up in a fire blanket and Brees is hitting ‘em anyway.

I thought this was gonna be a good game but man, Iggles getting spanked.

Ugh Wentz killed my fantasy team this week! Less than 4 points for him ugh!! 

15 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They’ll be back 

Everybody is a one hit wonder in today's NFL with injuries, free agency and the far advanced business intelligence/analytics that figure out the gadgets like RPO. 

No team has repeated as champions in nearly 15 years.  Being a champion in the NFL is more like winning the lottery of luck. The windows of opportunity are so small.