There is no way we will beat the Jaguars

Cygnus99

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yet you are obviously willing to ignore 6 years of history on Barkley. Kind of undermines your credibility....

Barkley has never had a chance to be a starter. He started 6 games BEFORE last Sunday and threw for over 300 yds in three. The bills haven’t had 3 300 yd games in the last 6 years. Then the other start was 41 points. Barkley’s history is nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. If Allen had Barkley’s numbers through 6 starts, I’d take it

27 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Barkley has never had a chance to be a starter. He started 6 games BEFORE last Sunday and threw for over 300 yds in three. The bills haven’t had 3 300 yd games in the last 6 years. Then the other start was 41 points. Barkley’s history is nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. If Allen had Barkley’s numbers through 6 starts, I’d take it

Way to cherry pick your stats. I can do that too - 8 TDs vs 18 picks on 266 attempts? Yeah nah I’d prefer Allen play a little better than that. Stop pining for these career backups to play.

edit: that is going into his start with the Bills, where he admittedly played decent. He also uncorked 2 or 3 floaters that absolutely should have been picked off and weren’t - he did get lucky.

Edited by JoPar_v2
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Off topic, but steelers have 85 total yards in this game. Horrendous. 

A lackluster offense led by Roethlisberger made this a much closer game than it should have been.  Anyways, the Steelers pull another rabbit out of their hat.  The Jags properly demoralized coming into Orchard Park.

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

8 TDs, 18 INTs, at least 2 turnovers in 7 of 10 games and 2 wins in those 10 games. He has had a chance as a starter. The front offices and coaching staffs of 4 teams, including the Bills, apparently do not share your insight.

Thank God

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

Jags line isn't very good. We won't have to blitz much. Also the game is in buffalo- I wouldn't say anything is guaranteed.

We're also coming out of a bye week and they'll be coming off an emotional win and possibly looking past buffalo. A buffalo win wouldn't surprise me at all.

?

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

His TD INT ratio is pretty bad