There is no way we will beat the Jaguars

Cygnus99

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He had over 100 yds receiving as soon as A qb cane in that threw the down field ball on time and in bounds. The ball needs to be in certain places at certain times. That’s why there are guys running wide open in the all 22s while Allen fires a ball into the turf behind a covered guy. 50% of 3rd Downs and 41 points wasn’t an accident. The ball was actually going where it was supposed to go for a change. We called off the dogs in the second half. Probably could have gotten 55

His ball tracking and hands were issues which is why he was cut and put on the PS.  You can whine and cry all you want, but Barkley will be the backup next week. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He had over 100 yds receiving as soon as A qb came in that threw the down field ball on time and in bounds. The ball needs to be in certain places at certain times. That’s why there are guys running wide open in the all 22s while Allen fires a ball into the turf behind a covered guy. 50% of 3rd Downs and 41 points wasn’t an accident. The ball was actually going where it was supposed to go for a change. We called off the dogs in the second half. Probably could have gotten 55

Yes because there was definitely no ball that literally fell through his hands before he got bumped down.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

His ball tracking and hands were issues which is why he was cut and put on the PS.  You can whine and cry all you want, but Barkley will be the backup next week. 

Oh I know. There’s no question about that. As I have said numerous times Allen will play with the same guys Barkley had, and hopefully Allen does great. I hope we win 50-0 and nobody ever wants to see Barkley again. There is no crying. If it was up to me, I’d give Barkley 1 more chance. I think he earned it. There is no whining or crying. Hopefully Allen plays well and never looks back

Bottles with the "jump sack"!!

9 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

I've been watching this game. Every single call is going against the Jags. This game is a joke. It will be a miracle if the Jags can beat the Steelers and the league. 

You must have gone to the bathroom when they reversed the call of no TD to TD....

1 hour ago, Gettysburg said:

If they start Barkley we will win. If Allen, no shot. The Bills defense will shut down Jacksonville. Allen though will be confused all day and throw pick after pick. Barkley likely will fare better and the Bills should pull out a 17-13 game or something like that.

Asking a rookie coming off an injury and a more than a month on the sideline to return against this defense would not be wise.

Kind of have to agree with your thinking on this!

1 hour ago, Cygnus99 said:

I hope I am wrong but take a look at that Jaguar defense . They are completely shutting down the Steelers offense  

How are we going to manage that ???? 

OP - thx for freeing up my next SUN afternoon.   Cuz I thought:

herm-meme-generator-you-play-to-win-the-

1 hour ago, Buffalo30 said:

Bills crushed Minnesota with Allen.  What's the point in saying there's no shot when something similar already happened?

...because some people want to turn every thread into a 'Bash Allen' thread.  Sad but true.  If we start Barkley, the entire Patriots roster will come down with scurvy, world hunger will be solved and the common cold will be cured.  If Allen starts a gate to the underworld will open at midfield, there will be a pox upon the land and every firstborn child will suffer a crippling injury.

Listen to some people here the game will be 100-0.  Which team gets 100 depends on which QB starts. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bottles with the "jump sack"!!

You must have gone to the bathroom when they reversed the call of no TD to TD....

It was an obvious TD. That's my point. Jags have to challenge. Steelers wouldn't have had to. Nice try though.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

That’s not how real life works. You don’t just forget the things you see and pre draft issues still matter. You don’t just act like faults aren’t faults. I want Allen to do well. Hopefully he throws for 400 yds and 5 TDs Sunday. But it’s not my job to erase all pre conceived notions. It’s Allens. He did the things that caused the concern.

Yet you are obviously willing to ignore 6 years of history on Barkley. Kind of undermines your credibility....