There is no way we will beat the Jaguars

Cygnus99

11 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

I hope I am wrong but take a look at that Jaguar defense . They are completely shutting down the Steelers offense  

How are we going to manage that ???? 

It's a week-to-week league and the Jags seemingly have the Steelers' number.  No way the Bills beat them and the Vikings agree. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

I hope I am wrong but take a look at that Jaguar defense . They are completely shutting down the Steelers offense  

How are we going to manage that ???? 

I guarantee we beat the Jags next week. They always play well against the Steelers. Our defence will not have any troubles with their O. I think Bortles turns it over 4 times next week.

If they start Barkley we will win. If Allen, no shot. The Bills defense will shut down Jacksonville. Allen though will be confused all day and throw pick after pick. Barkley likely will fare better and the Bills should pull out a 17-13 game or something like that.

Asking a rookie coming off an injury and a more than a month on the sideline to return against this defense would not be wise.

Edited by Gettysburg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billspro said:

I guarantee we beat the Jags next week. They always play well against the Steelers. Our defence will not have any troubles with their O. I think Bortles turns it over 4 times next week.

Make sure you bet $5K on your gut to show you are not just a troll.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gettysburg said:

If they start Barkley we will win. If Allen, no shot. The Bills defense will shut down Jacksonville. Allen though will be confused all day and throw pick after pick. Barkley likely will fare better and the Bills should pull out a 17-13 game or something like that.

Asking a rookie coming off an injury and a more than a month on the sideline to return against this defense would not be wise.

Bills crushed Minnesota with Allen.  What's the point in saying there's no shot when something similar already happened?

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, billspro said:

Well, if you guarantee it....  

whats the consequence to you if they don’t?

5 minutes ago, Gettysburg said:

Wasn't Allen throwing fewer bad picks as the season went on?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Bills crushed Minnesota with Allen.  What's the point in saying there's no shot when something similar already happened?

Minnesota's defense is not Jacksonville's defense. This defense will eat Allen for lunch.  Or any rookie for lunch. He will have no idea what is going on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1