Schefter: Jaguars Will Likely Consider Trading Jalen Ramsey in the Offseason - Team Issues Denial

26CornerBlitz

That team is a perfect example of how not to build a team. Currently have the most expensive active roster , a roster worth 60 mil more than Buffalo. They'll be in cap hell for a couple years and have to rebuild all over again. Bet they're loving that Dareus contract ??

Buffalo on the other hand has designed the team to be able to sustain long term success .

As for Ramsey, I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole .

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

That team is a perfect example of how not to build a team. Currently have the most expensive active roster , a roster worth 60 mil more than Buffalo. They'll be in cap hell for a couple years and have to rebuild all over again. Bet they're loving that Dareus contract ??

Buffalo on the other hand has designed the team to be able to sustain long term success .

Huh?

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Huh?

Well alot is riding on the upcoming off-season and Beane needs to make the right choices and contract decisions, as well as continuing to draft good but you can see the vision they have for this team and have laid a phenomenal foundation imo and after gutting the team have built it back up the right way . I anticipate long term, sustainable success , the way the roster has been built and trust this staffs decision making ability.

They will need draft capital if they want to get their franchise QB. The 2020 draft looks good for QBs. The top 2 prospects likely to include Justin Herbert (many are predicting he stays in school this year) and Tua Tagovailoa. Jacob Eason, Jake Fromm, and Dwayne Haskins (if he stays in school) may also go early. I think teams are realizing the need to get draft capital for the next big QB draft in 2020. Any trade for Jalen Ramsey would likely have to include a 2020 first rounder.

Edited by turftoe

35 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

They can cut Dareus for no penalty and get all his space back so.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Schefter: Jaguars Will Likely Consider Trading Jalen Ramsey in the Offseason - Team Issues Denial
19 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

They can cut Dareus for no penalty and get all his space back so.

Yeah true. I was misinformed on that statement. But just in general , they signed high profile FA ,  

Bouye, Campbell ,Jackson , Norwell, etc , without having their QB in place.

Whileall these guys are playing good football , it's not equating to Wins. Subpar drafting and again , not having a franchise QB , or maybe they thought Blake was the guy , which he obviously isn't.  I just don't agree with the way they've built their roster and I see our staffs Vision and blueprint and feel they did it the right way. Now Jax needs a franchise QB or at least an upgrade over Blake and again, very little flexibility to do so in FA and not much draft capital to do so in the draft.